We hope you’re
Because this webinar is packed full of nourishing mind, body, and soul insights for eaters everywhere.
You’re about to gain a deeper understanding of the true nature of today’s food and body challenges, and how to help your clients unlock their personal eating psychology so they can finally find the peace and freedom they long for.
Are you ready to serve others
in a powerful new way?
Welcome to The Mind Body Eating
Coach Certification Training.
The world's first eating psychology training that gives you the tools to transform your relationship with food, and teaches you how to help others do the same.
That’s where the Institute for the Psychology of Eating is
Rooted in the groundbreaking field of Dynamic Eating Psychology, we recognize that eating challenges are intimately linked to nutrition, but they can’t be solved by nutrition alone.
Eating challenges are connected to all of what makes us human: relationships, family, work, sexuality, spirituality, and ultimately, our search for fulfillment - and it all starts with the mind.
Through this Training, you’ll learn to understand concerns with food and body NOT as an indication that we’re broken, but as a powerful opportunity for all of us to grow and evolve.
We don’t do cookie-cutter.
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the only school in the world that teaches an eating psychology designed for everyone who eats - one that creates lasting transformation and healing.
Food and body challenges arise from the mind - from the thoughts, feelings, and beliefs we have about food, our bodies, ourselves, and the world around us - so at the Institute, that’s where we begin.
We work with the secret ingredient missing from so many traditional approaches: Dynamic Eating Psychology.
The most advanced certification training of its kind, our Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training teaches you how to identify the psychological, emotional, and spiritual causes of your clients’ food and body challenges and work with their unique eating psychology.
With our combination of practical insights from eating psychology, holistic nutrition, mind body science, coaching skills, body-centered practices, cultural studies, transformational disciplines, and business development training, you’ll learn a comprehensive mind-body-spirit approach to solving the biggest eating challenges of our time.
This certification training is for you
- You’re passionate about health, healing, and doing good work in the world.
- You want a fulfilling career where you can help and serve others and enjoy a promising outlook for the future.
- You’re excited to be part of a bigger movement in health and transformation and watch your clients change their lives for good.
- You want to know the latest cutting-edge approaches to food and body challenges.
- You want to learn nutrition and coaching skills that really work for real people.
- You recognize that traditional approaches focused solely on diet and nutrition simply don’t work.
- You understand that health coaching focused on willpower, accountability, strict food rules, calorie counting, and food weighing is not sustainable, as it forces us to fight against our biological and psychological nature.
- You’re attracted to approaches for food and body that align with our humanity and nutritional intuition.
- You want a unique certification that stands out in the marketplace.
- You want the flexibility and freedom to choose your hours and work at your own pace while developing a lucrative career.
- You want to get off the income roller coaster by adopting proven, systematic, and predictable techniques for building a thriving, lucrative business.
Join us at the forefront of a new movementin eating psychology that addresses all of who we are as eaters
– body, mind, heart, and soul - and reawaken your appetite for life’s endless possibilities
Who am I, and why should you listen to me?
My name is
I’m the Founder and lead faculty member of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
I’m a teacher and consultant in Eating Psychology and the author of the bestselling books Nourishing Wisdom and The Slow Down Diet, which have now been translated into more than 10 languages.
For over three decades, I’ve been an innovator in eating psychology and nutrition. I got into this work because, as a young child, I was profoundly unhealthy, to such an extent that I nearly died. This experience led me on a search to heal my body, which started my love affair with nutrition (at the tender age of 5!).
As a young man, I absorbed every piece of wisdom I could from the health universe, and went on to develop an extensive background in clinical nutrition, eating psychology, and different healing modalities.
So, what do we cover in the course?
The Mind Body Eating Coach Certification will teach you how to address all of the major food and body challenges of our time, including weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, energy and fatigue, digestive health, mood concerns, immune health, groundbreaking coaching skills, and more.
When you study with us, you can look forward to receiving everything you need to build a thriving business, including…
- 8 months of in-depth training
- Comprehensive learning materials
- Twice-monthly LIVE classes with Marc David
- Peer coaching program
- Group support calls
- True connection and support
- A brand new relationship with food
- An exclusive network of professionals
- Our Business Development Training Module
- LIVE business coaching calls with Marc David
- Done-for-you forms and marketing copy
The end result?
You’ll learn how to be a health coach who treats the whole person - body, mind, heart, and soul - and that makes all the difference.
Hear from our
"It all just made sense to me and I couldn't help but feel so passionate about what I was learning."
The Training has given me SO many tools to use in my practice that will help me further myself professionally, gain a better understanding of my patients, and how to best treat them using a truly holistic and emotional approach.
DR. SHAVIT SACHS
"Through the training I was able to build my coaching business as a Certified Mind Body Eating Coach"
The training is very different to other trainings that I’ve done since it is a combination of nutrition, psychology and a bit of spirituality. I’ve learned that we need to start thinking outside of the box in order to understand our body as well as our struggles with eating.
"This approach to food has allowed me to broaden my understanding of common problems with nutrition."
Learning in a virtual way, with recorded resources, helped me a lot since it allowed me to work and study at the same time without problem. The content is totally inspiring and I highly recommend this workout to anyone who wants to deepen their relationship with food, their body, purpose and help others. Everything is absolutely wonderful!
"Marc David and his entire team are devoted to every aspect of the education experience."
This training prepares the student very well to enter the professional world. There is a lot of really good information. It is all clear to me and well understood. I will do lots of reviewing and outlining to help get myself started.
"The Real Deal"
Because of this training, I completely changed my career and launched my own business. I have made connections with colleagues and mentors that I know will reach far beyond the dates of the training.
at the forefront of a new movement in eating psychology that addresses all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul - and reawaken your appetite for life’s endless possibilities.