Your New Career As a Mind Body Eating Coach
Contemplating a career in nutrition and health? Then why not consider the most unique coaching certification that focuses on nutrition AND eating psychology? We live in a time when so many of us are discovering our deep heart’s desire to do good work in the world and make a living from our earnest efforts. A new career as a Certified Mind Body Eating Coach is a powerful way to give your greatest gifts, serve others, and have the freedom and financial stability you deserve.
We’d love for you to consider what a new career as a Certified Mind Body Eating Coach can look like for you. Here are some powerful questions to ask yourself to see if this is the right choice for your needs:
- Is life calling you to be healer, a teacher, a counselor, or coach?
- Do you hold the vision that it’s possible to do good work and make good money?
- Are you attracted to the kind of work that is holistic and cutting-edge?
- Can you see yourself helping others as they move through their journey with food and body?
- Are you inspired to step out of the traditional forms of education and participate with fellow learners who share the same values as you?
- Do you believe in a vision of the world where we can truly connect with one another and reach out to those who need guidance and support with their eating struggles?
The Professional Training at the Institute is designed to take you into the future of nutritional healing, now. You’ll be at the forefront of a new movement in eating psychology that addresses all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul. The skills you’ll learn are unique and revolutionary and will empower you as a practitioner or teacher. You’ll come away with confidence and inspiration and we have no doubt that you’ll be thrilled with your choice.
Here are some of the many ways graduates have used their IPE education:
- Career change in less than a year and embark on a new and exciting professional journey where you can feel great about what you do
- Accelerate and expand an already existing professional practice with a cutting edge set of skills
- Work one-on-one in a private coaching practice while setting a time and schedule that works best for your lifestyle
- Work in corporate wellness designing and teaching programs that people are hungry for and excited about
- Teach small groups, classes and retreats and enjoy the benefits of this intimate and effective style of learning
- Work with Digestion, Immune, Mood and Fatigue issues in a unique and innovative way that yields meaningful and lasting results
- Specialize in Weight loss coaching, Emotional Eating, Overeating, Binge Eating or Chronic Dieting where you truly address the root causes of any eating concern
- Own or work in a health clinic or wellness center and work with clients who are motivated and inspired
- Augment your career as a fitness specialist and serve your clients in a deeper way
- Create a virtual business working with clients internationally and enjoy the ease of earning an income from anywhere in the world
To enhance your success we provide a free, optional Business Module.
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to get started
- How to build your practice
- Practice management
- Determining your target market
- How to market and promote yourself
- How to attract clients
- Your program offerings
- Key facts to know for website development
- Using social networking
- Important communication skills
To learn more about the Business Development Module, click here.
We strongly encourage you to take what you learn at the Institute and “make it your own.” We want you to take what we teach you and put your own unique and fabulous spin on it, find your own voice, and offer your special gift to the world…
If you’d like to connect with an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to learn more about our training:
- More than a Nutrition Coach Training
- Is This Training for Me?
- Your Career
- How the Training Works
- Our Mind Body Eating Curriculum
- Bonus Business Development Module
- Tuition and What the Training Includes