More than two-thirds of Americans are trying to lose weight or are on a diet. But for the great majority of these people, once they reach their goal they quit dieting and gain the weight back.
This is a devastating cycle—but anyone can break out of it with the right help.
The underlying factor for the majority of people is their relationship with food. So instead of turning to one diet plan after the next, turn to a holistic life coach.
What Is a Holistic Life Coach?
A holistic life coach guides us through a transformation where we develop a whole new relationship with food – a relationship where we learn to love our body and food in a way that replenishes our soul.
Our relationship with food isn’t just about what we eat; it’s about who we are as eater. A holistic life coach helps us understand those powerful emotional patterns that guide our relationship with food.
Many people who become holistic life coaches with a focus on eating psychology have a background in nutrition, psychology or therapy. Often, people from these professions approach the Institute for the Psychology of Eating because they are not seeing the results they desire in their clients.
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating combines these fields and looks at the whole person – mind, body and spirit. It’s a fresh outlook that we believe the world is ready for, and hungry for.
Holistic Life Coaching Focuses on…
- Empowering all women, men, and young people to transform their relationship with food to one that is effective and soulful
- Making sense of all the nutrition theories, diets and experts out there that constantly contradict each other
- Seeing people as multidimensional beings
- Honoring the influence that heart, mind and soul have on a person’s nutritional metabolism
Obtaining a Holistic Coaching Certification
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating teaches students the skills they need to become certified Eating Psychology Coaches and join a new generation of healers. IPE teaches a unique combination of mind body nutritional science and psychology. In simple terms, the training is:
- Practical – Students learn skills and techniques that give them the confidence to work with clients
- Powerful – The work and teaching goes to the core of our relationship with food, body and health
- Soulful – Our teachings are grounded in timeless wisdom and traditions
- Scientific – Our teachings are rooted in nutrition knowledge
- Transformational – The trainings are designed not only to teach you how to heal others but to also help your own growth and healing
If you feel you are meant to serve the world in a powerful way, becoming an Eating Psychology Coach is a route that will provide you endless opportunities to help.
If you are ready to join a new generation of healers and help others who experience pain with their relationship with food, come get started with us.
If you’re interested in learning more about our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training, or if you’re enjoying this article, then check out our FREE video series – The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough – sign up for it HERE.
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information packed video series – The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough – you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public – Transform Your Relationship with Food™ HERE.