What Is Dynamic Eating Psychology?
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating has pioneered and developed an exciting new approach – Dynamic Eating Psychology™. For more information about this exciting body of work and how you can be a part of this new field, click HERE sign up for our free video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough.
Dynamic Eating Psychology is a new approach to personal transformation that’s designed for anyone who eats. Each of us has a unique, fascinating, and ever changing relationship with food and body.
An Eating Psychology™ for Everyone
Previously, eating psychology has been limited to those with anorexia, bulimia, and extreme obesity. That’s a very necessary yet specialized kind of psychology that’s useful for less than 5% of all people. The Dynamic Eating Psychology approach is for the rest of us. It affirms that we’re all essentially whole and complete – and yet our relationship with food, body and health has important and powerful lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. Dynamic Eating Psychology also recognizes that our experience with food is intimately connected to other primary areas in our lives – relationship, family, work, sexuality, and our search for meaning and fulfillment.
Dynamic Eating Psychology Highlights:
- New, deep and powerful strategies for working with weight loss
- The most successful techniques for healing and transforming body image
- Psychological tools for releasing unwanted food habits
- The unique relationship that women have with food, body, and health
- How psychology influences digestion, immunity, and food allergies
- The connection between eating psychology and fatigue
- The Dynamic Eating Psychology approach to overeating
- The Dynamic Eating Psychology approach to mood and depression
- How the mind impacts thermic efficiency – our ability to calorie-burn
- The hidden connection between food, weight and sexuality
- The influence of culture on nutritional metabolism
- The hidden psychology of dieting
- Working with our Life Story as a means to transform metabolism
- The connection between psychology, spirituality, and nutritional health
- And much more…
Interested in learning more about our offerings?
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a powerful, information rich, 250 hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach and provides an unprecedented professional training that’ll leave you with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most common and compelling eating concerns of our times – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. We offer this training in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in our Training, learn more HERE.
We’re now accepting applications for the Fall Enrollment of our Eating Psychology Certification Training!
To be considered for the Fall Training, you must apply before September 4th, 2015.
This is our breakthrough online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food. It’s an 8-week private virtual retreat designed to help you transform your relationship with food when it comes to overeating, binge eating, body image concerns, endless dieting, weight, dietary & health challenges, and so much more. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in the powerful work of Dynamic Eating Psychology™ and Mind Body Nutrition that’s featured here at IPE. If you’re interested, learn more HERE.