What Is Dynamic Eating Psychology?
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating has pioneered and developed an exciting new field – Dynamic Eating Psychology™. To learn more how you can start a new career in nutrition founded on this exciting field, get our informative school catalog below.
Dynamic Eating Psychology is a new field of inquiry and transformation that’s designed for anyone who eats. Each of us has a unique, fascinating, and ever changing relationship with food and body.
An Eating Psychology™ for Everyone
Previously, eating psychology has been limited to those with anorexia, bulimia, and extreme obesity. That’s a very necessary yet specialized kind of psychology that’s useful for less than 5% of all people. Dynamic Eating Psychology is for the rest of us. It affirms that we’re all essentially whole and complete – and yet our relationship with food, body and health has important and powerful lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. Dynamic Eating Psychology also recognizes that our experience with food is intimately connected to other primary areas in our lives – relationship, family, work, sexuality, and our search for meaning and fulfillment.
Dynamic Eating Psychology Highlights:
- New, deep and powerful strategies for working with weight loss
- The most successful techniques for healing and transforming body image
- Psychological tools for releasing unwanted food habits
- The unique relationship that women have with food, body, and health
- How psychology influences digestion, immunity, and food allergies
- The connection between eating psychology and fatigue
- The Dynamic Eating Psychology approach to overeating
- The Dynamic Eating Psychology approach to mood and depression
- How the mind impacts thermic efficiency – our ability to calorie-burn
- The hidden connection between food, weight and sexuality
- The influence of culture on nutritional metabolism
- The hidden psychology of dieting
- Working with our Life Story as a means to transform metabolism
- The connection between psychology, spirituality, and nutritional health
- And much more…
This is our premier professional program in Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition™ that’s internationally acclaimed and unlike anything else in the field. This training puts you at the forefront of a new breed of practitioners who are making a powerful difference in the world.
Click the links below to learn more about our training:
This Training is now by application only
Please click below to apply now. We require all potential students to complete a brief enrollment application. We’ll get back to you promptly within 1-5 business days.
Or if you’d like to speak to an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at email@example.com with your name, the time zone you’re in, and the best times to reach you.