What Is Mind Body Nutrition Training?
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating’s online nutrition training focuses on groundbreaking work in the new and innovative field of Mind Body Nutrition™.
Mind Body Nutrition is an exciting new field that explores how thoughts, feelings and beliefs impact nutritional metabolism and health. It focuses on the fascinating connections between brain, body, digestion, and behavior. It also brings to light how the social, emotional, cultural, and spiritual dimensions of life can literally and scientifically influence how we digest and assimilate a meal, and how we calorie-burn. For more information about this exciting body of work and how you can be a part of this new field, click the button below for our informative school catalog.
Mind Body Nutrition
The benefits of Mind Body Nutrition are practical and profound. The Institute teaches the tools and techniques that will enable you to make a real and meaningful difference in working with excess weight, compulsive and fear driven eating, body image challenges, digestive disorders, fatigue, mood issues, immune health, and other nutrition-linked health concerns.
Mind Body Medicine
We combine the best of mind body medicine, important highlights from the front lines of clinical nutrition, and the pragmatic wisdom of psychology to give you a solid foundation in this provocative new discipline. Clearly, the field of nutrition is ready for an infusion of new insights that will take us out of the rut of “eat this, don’t eat that” and into a new realm where we can address all of who we are as eaters – mind, body, heart, soul, metabolism, and more.
Here are just a few of the Mind Body Nutrition
highlights in our Training:
- The Effects of The Physiologic Stress Response on Nutrition and Metabolism
- Relaxation Techniques that Profoundly Enhance Digestion and Calorie burning
- Secrets to Accessing the Wisdom of the Enteric Nervous System – the Brain in the Belly
- Nutrition and Circadian Rhythm: Practical Keys to Modulating Appetite
- The Metabolic Power of Story: How our Inner Tale Infuses Metabolism
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Weight Loss
- A Surprising Nutritional Requirement: Vitamin P – Pleasure
- The Nutritional Importance of Vitamin T – Time
- The Hidden Influence of Core Life Issues on Nutritional Metabolism
- The Placebo Effect and Nutrition: How Thoughts Influence Digestive Chemistry
- The Profound Impact of the Cephalic Phase Digestive Response on Willpower
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Body Image Challenges
- How Beliefs about Sexuality and Beauty Impact Nutritional Metabolism
- And much more…
This is our premier professional program in Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that’s internationally acclaimed and unlike anything else in the field. This training puts you at the forefront of a new breed of practitioners who are making a powerful difference in the world.
Click the links below to learn more about our training:
This Training is now by application only
Please click below to apply now. We require all potential students to complete a brief enrollment application. We’ll get back to you promptly within 1-5 business days.
Or if you’d like to speak to an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the time zone you’re in, and the best times to reach you.