What is Mind Body Nutrition?
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating’s online nutrition training focuses on groundbreaking work in the new and innovative approach called Mind Body Nutrition™.
Mind Body Nutrition is an exciting new system that explores how thoughts, feelings and beliefs impact nutritional metabolism and health. It focuses on the fascinating connections between brain, body, digestion, and behavior. It also brings to light how the social, emotional, cultural, and spiritual dimensions of life can literally and scientifically influence how we digest and assimilate a meal, and how we calorie-burn. For more information about this exciting body of work and how you can be a part of this new field, click HERE sign up for our free video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough.
Mind Body Nutrition
The benefits of the Mind Body Nutrition approach are practical and profound. The Institute teaches the tools and techniques that will enable you to make a real and meaningful difference in working with excess weight, compulsive and fear driven eating, body image challenges, digestive disorders, fatigue, mood issues, immune health, and other nutrition-linked health concerns.
Mind Body Medicine
We combine the best of mind body medicine, important highlights from the front lines of clinical nutrition, and the pragmatic wisdom of psychology to give you a solid foundation in this provocative new discipline. Clearly, the field of nutrition is ready for an infusion of new insights that will take us out of the rut of “eat this, don’t eat that” and into a new realm where we can address all of who we are as eaters – mind, body, heart, soul, metabolism, and more.
Here are just a few of the Mind Body Nutrition
highlights in our Training:
- The Effects of The Physiologic Stress Response on Nutrition and Metabolism
- Relaxation Techniques that Profoundly Enhance Digestion and Calorie Burning
- Secrets to Accessing the Wisdom of the Enteric Nervous System – the Brain in the Belly
- Nutrition and Circadian Rhythm: Practical Keys to Modulating Appetite
- The Metabolic Power of Story: How our Inner Tale Infuses Metabolism
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Weight Loss
- A Surprising Nutritional Requirement: Vitamin P – Pleasure
- The Nutritional Importance of Vitamin T – Time
- The Hidden Influence of Core Life Issues on Nutritional Metabolism
- The Placebo Effect and Nutrition: How Thoughts Influence Digestive Chemistry
- The Profound Impact of the Cephalic Phase Digestive Response on Willpower
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Body Image Challenges
- How Beliefs about Sexuality and Beauty Impact Nutritional Metabolism
- And much more…
Interested in learning more about our offerings?
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a powerful, information rich, 250 hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach and provides an unprecedented professional training that’ll leave you with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most common and compelling eating concerns of our times – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. We offer this training in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world. If you’re interested in our Training, learn more HERE.
We’re now accepting applications for the Fall Enrollment of our Eating Psychology Certification Training!
To be considered for the Fall Training, you must apply before September 4th, 2015.
This is our breakthrough online program for anyone looking to take a big leap forward with food. It’s an 8-week private virtual retreat designed to help you transform your relationship with food when it comes to overeating, binge eating, body image concerns, endless dieting, weight, dietary & health challenges, and so much more. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in the powerful work of Dynamic Eating Psychology™ and Mind Body Nutrition that’s featured here at IPE. If you’re interested, learn more HERE.