What is Mind Body Nutrition?
The Institute for The Psychology of Eating’s online nutrition training focuses on groundbreaking work in the new and innovative approach called Mind Body Nutrition™.
Mind Body Nutrition is an exciting new system that explores how thoughts, feelings and beliefs impact nutritional metabolism and health. It focuses on the fascinating connections between brain, body, digestion, and behavior. It also brings to light how the social, emotional, cultural, and spiritual dimensions of life can literally and scientifically influence how we digest and assimilate a meal, and how we calorie-burn. For more information about this exciting body of work and how you can be a part of this new field, click HERE sign up for our free video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough.
Mind Body Nutrition
The benefits of the Mind Body Nutrition approach are practical and profound. The Institute teaches the tools and techniques that will enable you to make a real and meaningful difference in working with excess weight, compulsive and fear driven eating, body image challenges, digestive disorders, fatigue, mood issues, immune health, and other nutrition-linked health concerns.
Mind Body Medicine
We combine the best of mind body medicine, important highlights from the front lines of clinical nutrition, and the pragmatic wisdom of psychology to give you a solid foundation in this provocative new discipline. Clearly, the field of nutrition is ready for an infusion of new insights that will take us out of the rut of “eat this, don’t eat that” and into a new realm where we can address all of who we are as eaters – mind, body, heart, soul, metabolism, and more.
Here are just a few of the Mind Body Nutrition
highlights in our Training:
- The Effects of The Physiologic Stress Response on Nutrition and Metabolism
- Relaxation Techniques that Profoundly Enhance Digestion and Calorie Burning
- Secrets to Accessing the Wisdom of the Enteric Nervous System – the Brain in the Belly
- Nutrition and Circadian Rhythm: Practical Keys to Modulating Appetite
- The Metabolic Power of Story: How our Inner Tale Infuses Metabolism
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Weight Loss
- A Surprising Nutritional Requirement: Vitamin P – Pleasure
- The Nutritional Importance of Vitamin T – Time
- The Hidden Influence of Core Life Issues on Nutritional Metabolism
- The Placebo Effect and Nutrition: How Thoughts Influence Digestive Chemistry
- The Profound Impact of the Cephalic Phase Digestive Response on Willpower
- Mind-Body Nutrition Techniques for Body Image Challenges
- How Beliefs about Sexuality and Beauty Impact Nutritional Metabolism
- And much more…
If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public, Transform Your Relationship with Food, HERE.
Thanks again for being part of a tribe that’s changing the way the world understands eating and health!