How Our Eating Psychology Coach Training Works
Online Health Coach Training – Eating Psychology Coach™ Certification
This Training is delivered in a completely online format that allows you to study and participate from anywhere in the world. A computer and Internet connection are all you need to enroll and participate in this revolutionary health coach training.
About the Modules
- Each module has an introductory video that outlines the important concepts in that module and a voice-over slide show narrated by Marc David – Founder of IPE.
- Module content is delivered through a series of voice over-slide shows which you can watch online or download as mp3 files onto your computer or mobile device.
- A powerful collection of written notes, worksheets, highlights, lessons, protocols and more are also included in PDF form that you can download.
- Each module contains approximately 20-30 hours of video, narrated slide shows or audio.
- Each section has a recommended reading list to support the learning process.
- There are introspective exercises built into the course to facilitate personal development while honing your professional skills.
- Short tests are due at the end of each module, and a final exam is required for graduation and certification.
- All audio files and handouts are downloadable and yours to keep for life.
Additional Components of the Training
- Included in the training are two live teleclasses each month with Marc David. All teleclasses are recorded for those who cannot attend. Teleclasses are 90 minutes and happen live at 1:00 PM or 6:00 PM EST.
- Each student has the option to participate in our Peer Coaching Program where you can meet regularly with a fellow student to practice your coaching skills.
- A comprehensive online forum where you can engage with your fellow students and IPE staff, and a private Facebook group for professional networking opportunities.
- A Foundational Nutrition Module.
- A Business Coaching Module to help you launch your practice or expand your currently existing business.
- Admission to a free live Conference at the end of the training.
The application deadline for the June Training has officially passed. Please contact us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about late applications or the Fall training
If you’d like to connect with an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at email@example.com.
Click the links below to learn more about our training: