How Our Eating Psychology Coach Training Works
Online Health Coach Training – Eating Psychology Coach™ Certification
This Training is delivered in a completely online format that allows you to study and participate from anywhere in the world. A computer and Internet connection are all you need to enroll and participate in this revolutionary health coach training.
About the Modules
- Each module has an introductory video that outlines the important concepts in that module and a voice-over slide show narrated by Marc David – Founder of IPE.
- Module content is delivered through a series of voice over-slide shows which you can watch online or download as mp3 files onto your computer or mobile device.
- A powerful collection of written notes, worksheets, highlights, lessons, protocols and more are also included in PDF form that you can download.
- Each module contains approximately 20-30 hours of video, narrated slide shows or audio.
- Each section has a recommended reading list to support the learning process.
- There are introspective exercises built into the course to facilitate personal development while honing your professional skills.
- Short tests are due at the end of each module, and a final exam is required for graduation and certification.
- All audio files and handouts are downloadable and yours to keep for life.
Additional Components of the Training
We’re now accepting applications for the Fall Enrollment of our Eating Psychology Certification Training!
To be considered for the Fall Training, you must apply before September 4th, 2015.
We'd love for you to learn more about us.Click Here to ApplyThe Training is by application only!
We'll be sure to get back to you promptly.
If you’d like to connect with an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.