Frequently Asked Questions About: The Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training
Have questions about our Mind Body Eating Coach™ Certification Training and how you can start a new career in nutrition and healing? Below are answers to the top questions we receive. If after reading the frequently asked questions, your question is not answered, simply contact us and we’ll be in touch!
- Many of our students who want to lose weight indeed lose it in this Training
- Many students who aren’t even expecting to lose extra weight lose it as well
- Many of our students who are trying to lose weight come to realize that they truly had no weight to lose
- Most people are not aware of the Heath at Every Size approach, and the research on weight and health that shows that for certain people, what we often consider as an “unhealthy” weight is indeed healthy
- So, our approach focuses on if indeed someone truly needs to lose weight, how much weight loss is truly doable and reasonable, if they indeed experience health related challenges associated with their weight or not, and to what degree self attack/shame/stress impacts their weight loss physiology.
- Accelerate and expand an already existing practice
- Career change in less than a year
- Work one-on-one in a private coaching practice
- Work in corporate wellness education – designing and implementing programs
- Work with small groups – running classes and retreats
- Teach and work with children – creating youth programs
- Work with digestion, immune, and fatigue issues in a unique and cutting-edge way
- Specialize in weight loss coaching
- Work with emotional eating – binge eating, overeating, and chronic dieting
- Mentor other professionals
- Own or work in a health clinic or wellness center
- Augment your career as a personal trainer or fitness specialist
- Create a virtual business working with clients all over the world
- Teach teleclasses or lead online seminars
- Augment your skills as a nutrition teacher
- Supplement a traditional psychology education
- Branch out from being a health coach
- Be a better and more well rounded dietitian
- Incorporate Mind Body Eating Coaching into your yoga or Pilates practice
- Be a better nutritional professional
- Supplement your career in the culinary field
- Launch a website, blog, and private practice
- Expand your client pool
- Enhance personal growth and healing
- Gain more confidence with clients
- Discover new tools and techniques that truly work
- Increase income with specialized offerings and increased proficiency
We are approved by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) to offer 250 NANP Category 1 CEUs for our Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training. Upon completion of our Training you can submit your certificate to document the CEUs. To learn more about the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, you can go here: nanp.org.
We are continuing to seek alliances with other professional organizations for Continuing Education credits. In the meantime, many of our students have independently submitted this Training to their professional organizations for CEU credits. We are happy to provide documentation of hours of study and topics covered for you to independently apply for CEUs.
Almost there: please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
We won't sell your privacy, cross our heart!