Frequently Asked Questions About: The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training
Have questions about our Eating Psychology Coach™ Certification Training and how you can start a new career in nutrition and healing? Below are answers to the top questions we receive. If after reading the frequently asked questions, your question is not answered, simply contact us and we’ll be in touch!
- Many of our students who want to lose weight indeed lose it in this Training
- Many students who aren’t even expecting to lose extra weight lose it as well
- Many of our students who are trying to lose weight come to realize that they truly had no weight to lose
- Most people are not aware of the Heath at Every Size approach, and the research on weight and health that shows that for certain people, what we often consider as an “unhealthy” weight is indeed healthy
- So, our approach focuses on if indeed someone truly needs to lose weight, how much weight loss is truly doable and reasonable, if they indeed experience health related challenges associated with their weight or not, and to what degree self attack/shame/stress impacts their weight loss physiology.
Powerful - The work is deep, real, immediate, and goes to the core of what ails our relationships with food, body, and health.
Soulful - Our whole approach is grounded in the richness of the soul, and the teachings of timeless wisdom traditions that view human affairs from a greater, more artful and compassionate reality.
Scientific - The Training is rooted in nutrition knowledge that is clear, concise, and clinically useful.
Intuitive - In addition to exercising your cognitive muscles, you'll honor and strengthen your intuitive ones as well.
Transformational - The Training is designed to assist you in your own alchemical growth and healing, which truly qualifies us more deeply as a healer and counselor of other.
We’re now accepting applications for the Winter Enrollment of our Eating Psychology Certification Training!
And we've just extended the application deadline to February 5th, 2016.
We'd love for you to learn more about us.Click Here to ApplyThe Training is by application only!
We'll be sure to get back to you promptly.