LAUNCH A REWARDING NEW CAREER IN EATING PSYCHOLOGY & MIND-BODY NUTRITION
Learn how to help others
with Food, Body, Weight, & More
Get Your FREE 4 Part E-Book Series
Discover Tools and Techniques that are revolutionizing the health professions
Are you curious about what it could be like to become an Eating Psychology Coach?
Would you be interested in launching a great new career, OR if you’re already a helping professional, would you like to turbocharge your existing practice with a cutting edge set of skills?
Millions of people are ready for real and lasting solutions for concerns such as weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestive challenges, immunity, fatigue, mood and more.
And that’s exactly what you’ll learn in our Eating Psychology Certification Training.
You’ll learn to help others transform their relationship with food using our cutting edge approach that’s based on an eating psychology for everyone.
As an Eating Psychology Practitioner, you have an unprecedented opportunity to make a powerful difference in the lives of your clients.
Here at the Institute, we’re especially proud of how our work has been life changing for so many people around the globe. That’s because we teach an eating psychology for everyone.
If you’re interested in learning more, then this new e-book series is a great next step.
In this 4 Part Series, Marc David and Emily Rosen, Founder and Director of the Institute, discuss what the possibilities can be for you as an Eating Psychology Practitioner. You’ll also learn uplifting and inspiring content that you can use right away in your own personal life or professional practice.
The Eating Psychology Certification Training is an 8 month, 250 hour, online distance learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world. Our graduates are skilled and confident, and we’d love for you to see why they’re so enthusiastic about this one-of-a-kind training.
Our positive and uplifting approach combines 2 exciting new fields developed by Marc David: Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition.
Dynamic Eating Psychology is a positive, empowering and transformational approach to our relationship with food that’s designed for anyone who eats. Each of us has a unique, fascinating, and ever changing experience of food and body. Dynamic Eating Psychology affirms the importance of this relationship. It holds that food has important lessons to teach us if we choose to listen. It recognizes that our eating challenges are intimately connected to all of what makes us human – relationship, family, work, sexuality, spirituality, our search for fulfillment, and much more. And it sees our concerns with food and body NOT as an indication that we’re broken, but as a powerful opportunity to grow and evolve. Dynamic Eating Psychology is essentially your food and body STORY.
Mind Body Nutrition is the study of how digestion, assimilation, calorie burning and all the nutritive functions of the body are impacted by mind, emotions and lifestyle. It’s the psychophysiology of how thoughts, feelings, beliefs, stress, relaxation, pleasure, awareness and more directly influence how we metabolize a meal. It shows us how what we eat is half the story of good nutrition. The other half of the story is who we are as eaters. In other words, our personality literally and scientifically drives our nutritional metabolism.
Simply put, these new approaches are changing the way the world understands food, body, and health. You’ll learn the maps, tools, skills and protocols for the most common and important eating concerns and health challenges of our times.
And you’ll be at the forefront of a whole new movement that’s making a real impact.
We’re excited about this new e-book series and we’d love for you to check it out.
Get Your FREE 4 E-Book Series
Discover Tools and Techniques that are revolutionizing the health professions
In Book #1 you’ll learn:
- A fascinating big picture overview of the challenges we face with food, body & health
- Compelling statistics and research that highlight the problems of weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, endless dieting, emotional eating, and more
- An introduction to the exciting new field of Dynamic Eating Psychology and how it can make a big difference in transforming our unwanted eating concerns
- A powerful discussion about weight and some of the hidden nutritional, psychological and metabolic factors that must be considered for lasting success
- A deeper dive into overeating and the mix of unexpected factors that can help manage this concern like never before
- A fresh look at digestive concerns and how to use Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition to empower digestion in a whole new way
In Book #2 you’ll learn:
- How our challenges with food are way more than just about food, and how seeing food as the enemy locks in the very eating concerns we’re trying to heal
- The fascinating topic of Emotional Metabolism: you’ll learn how the way we process feelings has a big impact on our unwanted food, body and health concerns, and you’ll hear some of the compelling science and psychology that backs it all up
- How an understanding of “symbolic substitutes” can help you transform your unwanted eating concerns
- 2 stories from Marc David and Emily Rosen, Founder and Director of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating that provide a whole new understanding of the breakthrough body of work taught at the Institute
- A case study that demonstrates this powerful body of work in action and what’s truly possible with an approach that elegantly combines psychology and nutrition
- 2 potent formulas for metabolic transformation used here at the Institute that can make a big difference for you in your personal life and in your professional world
In Book #3 you’ll learn:
- The unique possibilities available to you in the fast-growing field of eating psychology
- The 5 Essential Qualities of effective practitioners
- How being a caring listener and willing learner can make you a skilled coach
- Why a hunger for transformation can make a big difference in your professional life
- How creative thinking can open up a whole new world for health practitioners
- The importance of head AND heart in transforming our relationship with food
- The 5 Crucial Skills for Eating Psychology Practitioners
- A fascinating look at the Spectrum of Nutrition
- The importance of an Eating Psychology for Everyone
- A deeper look at the art of questioning
- How Masculine and Feminine Psychology impacts our eating concerns
- How you can bring these skills all together in a lucrative new career
In Book #4 you’ll learn:
- How you can get involved in an exciting new movement that’s catalyzing real results and breakthroughs for millions of people around the globe who live in suffering when it comes to food, body, weight, and just about any unwanted eating concern
- Key details of our premier professional offering here at the Institute: The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training
- Highlights of the training, what it covers, and how it’s delivered
- Curriculum outline: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, mood, fatigue, immunity and more...
- Training Bonuses: Business Development Module, Nutrition Module, Peer Coaching Program, Live Graduating Event
- What you can expect as a graduate of the training and how Eating Psychology Coaches are using their unique education
- Tuition details
- And the next steps to take to learn more and apply for the Training!
So if you’re interested in launching a great new career as an Eating Psychology Practitioner, or if you’re ready to turbocharge your already existing professional practice with a cutting edge set of skills, then please check out this great series. We think you’ll enjoy and benefit from this great content!