If you take a look around, you might notice that the professional world has become abundant with nutritionists, health coaches, and those who are trying to make a living by telling people what to eat, and what not to eat. Surely this has been a great development over the last decade. The planet desperately needs clear and useful education around nutrition. Paradoxically though, the world’s inhabitants keep getting sicker and fatter and less happy when it comes to living in a body. It’s time for some new insights and ideas. It’s time for a fresh approach to our food, weight, and health concerns that can truly further the action and get us out of the stuck places that have held us for too long.
The Institute for the Psychology is forging ahead with powerful educational programs that yield results. We are at the forefront of a new generation of nutritional healers that are learning deeper and lasting strategies that touch our client’s lives in a whole new way. Consider the following 7 reasons for why the world needs more eating psychology coaches:
1. More than 2/3 of Americans are on a diet, or trying to lose weight – but more than 98% of all weight lost on ANY diet is gained back. Our students learn how to guide clients to be a part of the other 1-2% – those who experience long term weight loss that’s precipitated by inner change, and shape-shifting on physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. Eating Psychology Coaches are bringing forth a new paradigm for the deep and complex challenge of weight loss.
2. 9 out of 10 women are unhappy with their looks, and want to change their bodies. Our graduates are trained to address body image concerns with protocols that are soulful, practical, and effective. What would be possible if 8 out of 10 women loved and honored their bodies instead? Can you imagine the transformational force that would be available in the world if our women were embodying self-love and radiating their true feminine power?
3. Women and mothers on the quest for the perfect diet and perfect body are passing on a damaging legacy. A recent study reported that more than half of 10-year-old girls wish they were thinner. We need to support all women in finding a nourishing and empowered relationship with food. Students at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating learn the skills to recognize and heal chronic dieting patterns, so that mothers can pass on a nourishing, pleasure-filled, and healthy relationship with food to their children.
4. Many gifted healers, practitioners, and dieticians aren’t experiencing the results they know are possible with their clients – even if they are prescribing the most pure and healthful foods. In our professional trainings, we address the missing ingredients that are necessary for true nutritional success. These include: accessing your intuition as a practitioner, guiding your client to shift the beliefs that inform their choices and behaviors, learning the subtle language of the body, listening for the hidden wisdom of symptoms, and facilitating an environment where healing can happen.
5. WHAT you eat is only half the story of good nutrition. The other half of the story is WHO we are as eaters. Eating Psychology Coaches are rare experts in this other half. While food is incredibly powerful and a crucial component in health, equally important are the tools that help us understand the emotional patterns that influence our relationship with food. Many of our students already have some training and experience in nutrition, yet they have been frustrated by their lack of success with clients. When they become trained in eating psychology, they are unstoppable in their capacity to serve.
6. Many of our clients simply don’t need more information about health and nutrition. They are already suffering from a “High Fact Diet.” What they need is wisdom and understanding and guidance. Many people are simply confused by all the nutrition theories, diets and experts that endlessly contradict each other. The Institute trains coaches to work with clients around their unique needs, and to help them navigate through their confusion and anxiety around eating. People are tired of the same old messages about food. They’re looking for the very wisdom and skills that our professional trainings offer.
7. We are more than just a collection of mere nutrient needs. Our nutritional metabolism is dramatically influenced by heart, mind, and soul. For far too long, the fields of nutrition and health and medicine have approached clients as if we are nothing more than chemistry and genetics. Fortunately, humans are far more fascinating, complex and real. At the Institute, we recognize that our clients are multidimensional beings who need to be addressed on all levels so that true healing can happen. It’s time to bring heart and soul back to the table
If these words speak to you, if you’d like to take your skills and effectiveness with clients to a whole new level, if you’d like to be at the forefront of a new wave of Eating Psychology Coaches who are making a real difference in the world, then it’s time to consider joining our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training.
Details About IPE’s Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a powerful, information rich, 250 hour program that certifies you as an Eating Psychology Coach and provides an unprecedented professional training that will leave you with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most commonly seen eating concerns – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. We now offer this training in a distance learning format that you can take from anywhere in the world.
Key highlights of the Training:
- Convenient distance learning format
- A powerful blend of videos, audio, voice-over slide shows, handouts, and notes.
- Maps, tools, skills, and protocols that will help you navigate the challenge of eating issues
- A unique combination of nutritional science and psychology
- Enjoy a style of teaching that’s inspiring, grounded, and results oriented
- Grow a new career – Become a Certified Eating Psychology Coach
- Learn to help others by transforming your own relationship with food
- Develop confidence to work with clients
- Create a community of support with fellow students
- Be part of a new movement in Health and Transformation
- Enjoy a Training and Career that fits your lifestyle – that you can launch anywhere in the world
Some exciting additional features include:
- Live teleclasses each month with Marc David or a guest faculty.
- Free admission to a special live event in May 2014 – The Future of Healing
- A Bonus Nutrition Module designed by Hawthorn University
- A Bonus Business Coaching Module to help you launch your practice
Find more information about our Training here!
Find the complete schedule here:
If you are interested in learning more about our Curriculum please visit:
The regular tuition for our Professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is $6950.
Find our payment plans at: http://psychologyofeating.com/
Please note that this Training is by application only. If you are ready to apply, click here!
My warmest regards,
Founder of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating
If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information packed video series – The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough – you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public – Transform Your Relationship with Food HERE.