Announcing the January 2019 Social Media Scholarship Contest for the Mind Body Eating Coach Certification Training!
As you know, here at the Institute we’re on a mission to change the way the world understands food, body , and health. That’s why we created our premier online professional Training that gives people the skills and the confidence to work with the most important eating concerns of our times: weight, overeating, binge and emotional eating, endless dieting, body image, digestion, immunity, mood, fatigue and much more.
We know that the best way to make a BIG impact is to get this game-changing information into the hands of passionate practitioners – people like yourself, who are driven to help others find relief from food and body challenges of all kinds – people who are just as excited as we are about sharing this transformational wisdom.
We really want to make our Training accessible to those who are truly interested in this work. So this fall, our January 2019 scholarship contest is all about spreading the word! This scholarship is available for our March 2019 Training only.
We’re offering THREE scholarship prizes:
1st Prize – $4,000 off the total tuition
2nd Prize – $3,000 off the total tuition
3rd Prize – $2,000 off the total tuition
Create a social media campaign that educates people about a topic related to Mind Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology!
This is all about using your creativity to spread awareness about how the approach we’ve pioneered at the Institute can help people find real, lasting freedom from food, body and health challenges. Here are some tips and ideas to help you get started:
- You can “take the challenge” on any social media platform you want: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube – wherever you feel most inspired!
- Do what you love! If you’re a writer, consider writing a longform essay or poem that you can post on Facebook. If you love the visual arts, try a series of Instagram images that combine to tell a story. If you’ve got a personality that shines in front of the camera, make a YouTube video. If you thrive on engagement, get people talking in a Twitter thread.
- There’s no length requirement, but keep this in mind: Your entry should be substantial enough to really express the concept you’re talking about in a meaningful way, but not SO long that your audience loses interest.
- What can you talk about? Mind Body Eating is a huge and rapidly growing field, and there are plenty of fascinating topics you could discuss! To get your ideas flowing, check out our IPE Video Blog. Remember that the most inspiring stories are those that make a personal connection, so choose a topic that you truly care about. Always make sure you are expressing the concepts in your own words, and if you do get inspiration from one of our blog posts, include a link to it in your entry!
Ready to take the challenge? Great!!
- FIRST, Apply to the Certification Training HERE (you must have applied to be considered for the contest!)
- In the application there’s a section that asks “How Did You Hear About Us?” In addition to noting where you heard about IPE, please also write “SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST ENTRY” in that section so we know you’re entering the contest.
- Create your campaign and share it live on any of your social channels!
- Make sure to include the hashtag #psychologyofeating somewhere in your post(s) and to tag our page on that platform. You can reach out to us by email if you are unsure of which page to tag for that platform 🙂
- Then, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with SCHOLARSHIP CONTEST ENTRY in the subject line. Your email should include your full name, plus a link to where we can find your content. Make it obvious! (“Private” accounts or posts are not eligible – your entry has to be public so we can see it!)
The deadline to submit your entry is January 31st.
Please Note: This scholarship contest is specifically for the upcoming Certification Training. Only enter if you are seriously committed to becoming a Mind Body Eating Coach this year!
Again, in this contest, we’re looking for your CREATIVITY and PASSION. One way our Certified Coaches let people know about the work they do is by finding interesting and original ways to share about Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. Social media channels are some of the most powerful, FREE platforms that each of us has access to. We love seeing members of our global community connecting online with people who can benefit from this approach. And we truly hope you’ll have fun with this challenge!
Got questions? We’re happy to help! Just reply to this email and let us know.
And, happy creating! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!