The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is seeking a Personal Assistant
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented and dynamic Personal Assistant for our Director! You’ll support the Director in a variety of administrative tasks. Consider yourself a candidate for this position if you’re very well organized, technically skilled, flexible, upbeat, and truly enjoy a very fast-paced work environment. We’re a holistically oriented, mission driven company doing great work and uplifting the lives of millions of people around the world.
This is a full-time, in-person position. You must be able to come into our work space in Longmont, Colorado – a short distance from Boulder. Hours are generally Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 5:30 pm. Some weekends/nights are required when there’s a large project or event, so schedule flexibility is a must.
Desired skills and experience:
- Tech savvy and love learning new technology
- You work on a Mac and are happy being on the computer
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive
- Experience with Infusionsoft or another contact management system
- Experience with WordPress text editor, coding or HTML a plus
- Proficiency in Social Media a plus
Additional skills that would be great, but not required:
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Audition or Illustrator)
- Experience with GarageBand or iMovie
- Facebook Ads Manager experience
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, or other SEO platforms
We’re looking for someone who’s energetic and wants a long-term, growth-oriented position. If you have a strong foundation in computer skills and you love learning about new software and platforms, we’re willing to train the right person for this job.
From there, anything is possible. Salary commensurate with experience.
If the above inspires you and describes you, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
“Superstar Personal Assistant”
Attach your resume as a PDF
Attach a great cover letter (as a PDF) called “Why I Want to Work for IPE”
In that letter, let us know:
- Why you want this job
- Exactly which of the above skills and experience you possess
- Your favorite quote!