Top 50 Raw Food Blogs
Here are our picks for Top 50 Raw Food Blogs. Please enjoy! Here at The Institute for the Psychology of Eating, we’re on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health.
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that people choose to practice.
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals how to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering – the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training – along with well loved online programs for the public, including Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Top 50 Raw Food Blogs is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
Top 50 Raw Blogs:
1. Raw Loulou – Raw Loulou offers an aesthetically pleasing site of photographic images to draw the reader into the world of raw foods and recipes.
2. Real Food Tulsa – Real Food Tulsa is the blog of Penni: wife, mom, health enthusiast, writer, educator, movie producer, and Founder/Director of Raw Food Rehab. Her blog’s primary focuses is on raw foods.
3. The Tera Warner Blog – Tera offers green smoothie detoxes, support for families incorporating raw foods, and encouragement to women to live their best lives. This site offers inspiration, recipes, and cleansing options.
4. Julie’s Raw Ambition – Julie’s Raw Ambition is authored by namesake Julie, who healed herself through the incorporation of more raw foods in her diet. She is 80% raw vegan, and she shares advice on a raw lifestyle.
5. Kristen’s Raw – Kristen is is a raw vegan chef and former body builder. Her site highlights her own story with raw foods and includes resources for those who incorporate raw foods in their lives and diet.
6. The Raw Foods Witch – The Raw Foods Witch was created by a woman who healed herself through raw foods and is a good resource recipes, how-to’s, and information about a raw food diet.
7. Rawmazing – Susan Powers studied French cuisine; while this inspired her creativity and passion for food, she found herself gaining weight and experiencing health issues. A raw diet is her cure.
8. Renegade Health – Renegade Health was created by a couple, raw food authors, who have explored a variety of diets and approaches to health.
9. Chef Amber Shea – Amber Shea is a 27-year-old chef and cookbook author whose passion is healthful plant-based food. She shares extensive and eye-appealing raw recipes with her own original touch.
10. Gone Raw – Gone Raw shares and discusses raw vegan recipes from around the world. There are sections for recipes, news, and discussion forums.
11. Edible Goddess – In need of some feel-good feminine energy? – then check out Bethanne Wanamaker’s work. She’s the founder of Edible Goddess, creator of the Chocolate Goldies, and co-author of Superfood Beauty Elixirs. She lives to inspire others to become their absolute best and healthiest selves.
12. Alina Z – Alina is a health coach, certified raw chef, and detox specialist with an eye for great shoes. With great seasonal tips and gorgeous recipes, this blog is all about getting healthy and feeling fabulous.
13. Nature Moms – Nature Moms is a resource for natural family living, natural home, green parenting, and natural health and wellness. It includes a thorough green products directory with foods, cleaning products, and other household items.
14. The Raw Difference – The Raw Difference features Candice Davis, a formerly obese woman who lost weight through a raw vegan diet and juicing. She describes herself as a raw foodie, writer, and mother.
15. The Raw Food Institute of Australia – The Raw Food Institute of Australia is dedicated to educating people about how to live a healthy lifestyle through a raw food, vegan diet by bringing together the world’s foremost experts and innovators in plant based nutrition with some of the world’s leading Raw Food chefs.
16. Raw Family – Raw Family was started by a family who underwent significant health challenges and turned to raw foods for a cure. Their blog is a resource for recipes, films, events, and newsletters.
17. Funky Raw – Funky Raw is a conglomeration of recipes, interviews, photographs, and links to other resources on going raw.
18. Young and Raw – At Young and Raw you will find a number of intriguing and informational posts relating to all things Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, and living a sustainable and compassionate lifestyle.
19. Philip McCluskey – Philip McCluskey lost a significant amount of weight when he started eating raw foods. His passion for helping others comes through in his blog, where the reader can also explore recipes, motivational pieces, and links to other resources.
20. Awesome to be Rawsome – Awesome to be Rawsome’s author started consuming raw foods to help hypothyroidism; eating raw helped her lose weight and regain her health. This blog contains a smorgasbord of vegan recipes.
21. Go Raw Have Fun! – Go Raw Have Fun! is about going raw in a healthy, fun, sustainable way. The author worked through her own health and eating issues and now supports others to go raw in healthy ways. The blog includes tips on eating raw and detoxing while doing it in a sustainable Earth and health-conscious way.
22. The Fresh Network Blog – The Fresh Network Blog has a wide array of offerings on raw and holistic lifestyle. Juicing, detoxing, and nutrition topics can be found here. This blog also connects to an online shop in the United Kingdom.
23. The Raw Chef – The Raw Chef is Russell James, who discovered raw foods while working in a fast food restaurant. His passion grew, and he shares that passion through his blog.
24. Raw on $10 a Day (or Less) – Raw on $10 a Day (or Less) is a great blog for those wanting to live on a raw diet and be frugal at the same time. The blogger has been featured One Green Planet, Huffington Post, and other sites.
25. Ani Phyo – Ani Phyo has been spreading the Raw food love for years. She offers a lifestyle column, videos, news & events, and recipes on her blog.
26. G Living – G Living is a funky, edgy site filled with green culture; cooking, lifestyle, opinions, and guest posts can be found here. While not fully raw, it deserves to be on the top 50.
27. Raw Food Guys – Raw Food Guys was created by two men with a passion for raw foods; the first lost 65 pounds on raw foods, and the second was inspired to interview him. Out of that interview grew this blog that contains sections on weight loss, living a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and green smoothies.
28. Alissa Cohen – Alissa is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and raw foods chef. Here you will find photos of raw foods, information on classes, an explanation of raw food, and promotional materials.
29. Sweetly Raw – Heather is a classically trained raw foods dessert chef from Canada who owns a raw vegan dessert business and teaches yoga. This blog contains raw vegan treats.
30. Philosophie – Philosophie provides recipes, information on superfoods, vegan and raw diets, and inspiration. The creator of this blog is an advanced yoga teacher, raw foods nutritionist, and chef.
31. The Sunny Raw Kitchen – The Sunny Raw Kitchen has recipes, in addition to following the travels of the woman who started it. Carmella has written books on raw foods as well.
32. The Best of Raw Food – The Best of Raw Food blogs is a resource for eating raw. The writer, a woman who healed her cancer through raw foods, posts videos and current information in the raw foods world.
33. Crazy Raw Vegan – Crazy Raw Vegan is the brainchild of a woman who experienced intolerances to dairy and meat. This blog offers vegan and raw recipes that are savory and sweet.
34. Beautiful on Raw – Beautiful on Raw presents educational materials on holistic health. There are articles on various aspects of health, including alternative treatments for mainstream approaches. It provides useful information that explains why certain natural approaches might be better for long-term health.
35. Raw Food Home Recipes – Raw Food Home Recipes invites guest bloggers to make submissions; therefore, it offers an eclectic spread of recipes and instructions for preparing raw foods.
36. Young on Raw Food – Young on Raw Food is the blog of Mimi Kirk, a raw vegan who wishes to share the benefits of living a raw vegan lifestyle with others. Her blog includes a compilation of raw vegan recipes.
37. Some Like it Raw – Sabine is a holistic health coach with a passion for raw foods and living a natural lifestyle. The raw foods diet saved her life after years of food addiction and disordered eating. Her mission is to inspire others to live to their fullest potential and she does this by blogging and writing articles on her website, lifestyle coaching and raw food workshops.
38. HiHoRosie’s Place – HiHoRosie’s Place has raw foods recipes, green living tips, and other inspirational material for living a healthy lifestyle.
39. Raw Glow – Raw Glow is a blog encompassing self-development, superfoods, raw food product reviews, recipes, and coaching. The blogger went through her own healing journey with depression and weight issues and now supports others interested in healing through raw foods.
40. Raw Guru – Raw Guru was started by an award winning chef who first learned about raw foods at age 15. It hosts recipes, product reviews, and links to a raw food store. This is one of several blogs created by the same author.
41. Raw Model – Raw Model tells the story of a model who decided to go raw. The section on raw lifestyle is integrated into his portfolio and includes information on permaculture.
42. This Rawsome Vegan Life – Emily von Euw’s blog shares her thoughts on various aspects of the raw lifestyle. She frequently delivers many simple-to-make, nourishing, and delicious vegan raw recipes.
43. Better Raw – After surviving a near fatal car crash and numerous digestive problems, Tanya switched her diet to raw foods, which has completely transformed her life. Her blog is a great resource for anyone interested in detoxing, getting help with the raw diet, and finding healthy recipes.
44. Rawified – Rawified is an easy to navigate blog that offers endless raw and delicious recipes for desserts, everyday necessities and traditional foods. The blogger provides great alternatives for substitutions in recipes and information about the raw diet.
45. Love Raw – Karolina Eleonóra is a Swedish raw dessert chef who made this beautiful blog to document her recipes, share photos and encourage the reader to be more happy, healthy and creative in the kitchen. Her philosophy is “Let Desserts Be Thy Medicine” and applies it throughout the whole blog. She also provides translations in Swedish.
46. Bee’s Knees Kitchen – This blog is written by a woman living abroad in Amsterdam who wants to share healthy and simple raw recipes that will satisfy everyone. Bee’s Knees Kitchen is the story of her journey through exploring raw food that is fresh and easily prepared.
We’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite Raw Food Blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food
P.S. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information-packed video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough, you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public, Transform Your Relationship with Food, HERE.