The Institute for the Psychology of Eating does not endorse or promote any particular diet. Instead, we encourage the exploration of a wide variety of dietary approaches with the objective that each person discovers what works best for them. The list below is not in a particular order. We believe all of these blogs deserve a place on this list and are all ranked #1 in our eyes.
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
<a href="http://psychologyofeating.com/top-50-raw-blogs/"><img alt="" src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/ipe-images/top50-rawfood-blogs.png" /></a> <p style="font-size: 12px;">Learn why we’re not just a <a href="http://psychologyofeating.com/health-coach-training/">Health Coach Training Program</a></p>
Top 50 Raw Blogs:
1. Raw Loulou - Raw Loulou offers an aesthetically pleasing site of photographic images to draw the reader into the world of raw foods and recipes.
2. Real Food Tulsa - Real Food Tulsa is the blog of Penni: wife, mom, health enthusiast, writer, educator, movie producer, and Founder/Director of Raw Food Rehab. Her blog’s primary focuses is on raw foods.
3. The Tera Warner Blog - Tera offers green smoothie detoxes, support for families incorporating raw foods, and encouragement to women to live their best lives. This site offers inspiration, recipes, and cleansing options.
4. Julie’s Raw Ambition - Julie’s Raw Ambition is authored by namesake Julie, who healed herself through the incorporation of more raw foods in her diet. She is 80% raw vegan, and she shares advice on a raw lifestyle.
5. Kristen’s Raw - Kristen is is a raw vegan chef and former body builder. Her site highlights her own story with raw foods and includes resources for those who incorporate raw foods in their lives and diet.
6. The Raw Foods Witch - The Raw Foods Witch was created by a woman who healed herself through raw foods and is a good resource recipes, how-to’s, and information about a raw food diet.
7. Rawmazing - Susan Powers studied French cuisine; while this inspired her creativity and passion for food, she found herself gaining weight and experiencing health issues. A raw diet is her cure.
8. Renegade Health - Renegade Health was created by a couple, raw food authors, who have explored a variety of diets and approaches to health.
9. Chef Amber Shea - Amber Shea is a 27-year-old chef and cookbook author whose passion is healthful plant-based food. She shares extensive and eye-appealing raw recipes with her own original touch.
10. Gone Raw - Gone Raw shares and discusses raw vegan recipes from around the world. There are sections for recipes, news, and discussion forums.
11. Punk Rawk Labs - Punk Rawk Labs is a medley of vegan, raw, education, recipes, and information on the business these ladies started. The founder started Punk Rawk Labs during health challenges, and they now sell products across the country.
12. Alina Z: - Alina is a health coach, certified raw chef, and detox specialist with an eye for great shoes. With great seasonal tips and gorgeous recipes, this blog is all about getting healthy and feeling fabulous.
13. Nature Moms - Nature Moms is a resource for natural family living, natural home, green parenting, and natural health and wellness. It includes a thorough green products directory with foods, cleaning products, and other household items.
14. The Raw Difference - The Raw Difference features Candice Davis, a formerly obese woman who lost weight through a raw vegan diet and juicing. She describes herself as a raw foodie, writer, and mother.
15. Pure Jeevan - Pure Jeevan focuses on informational and inspirational materials on raw food health. This is a blog and a company supporting raw food living.
16. Raw Family - Raw Family was started by a family who underwent significant health challenges and turned to raw foods for a cure. Their blog is a resource for recipes, films, events, and newsletters.
17. Funky Raw - Funky Raw is a conglomeration of recipes, interviews, photographs, and links to other resources on going raw.
18. Raw Food and Restaurants - Raw Food and Restaurants is a guide providing resources for raw vegans who dine out. It includes free downloads and other information relative to the raw vegan lifestyle.
19. Philip McCluskey - Philip McCluskey lost a significant amount of weight when he started eating raw foods. His passion for helping others comes through in his blog, where the reader can also explore recipes, motivational pieces, and links to other resources.
20. Awesome to be Rawsome - Awesome to be Rawsome’s author started consuming raw foods to help hypothyroidism; eating raw helped her lose weight and regain her health. This blog contains a smorgasbord of vegan recipes.
21. Go Raw Have Fun! - Go Raw Have Fun! is about going raw in a healthy, fun, sustainable way. The author worked through her own health and eating issues and now supports others to go raw in healthy ways. The blog includes tips on eating raw and detoxing while doing it in a sustainable Earth and health-conscious way.
22. The Fresh Network Blog - The Fresh Network Blog has a wide array of offerings on raw and holistic lifestyle. Juicing, detoxing, and nutrition topics can be found here. This blog also connects to an online shop in the United Kingdom.
23. The Raw Chef - The Raw Chef is Russell James, who discovered raw foods while working in a fast food restaurant. His passion grew, and he shares that passion through his blog.
24. Raw on $10 a Day (or Less) - Raw on $10 a Day (or Less) is a great blog for those wanting to live on a raw diet and be frugal at the same time. The blogger has been featured One Green Planet, Huffington Post, and other sites.
25. Ani Phyo - Ani Phyo has been spreading the Raw food love for years. She offers a lifestyle column, videos, news & events, and recipes on her blog.
26. G Living - G Living is a funky, edgy site filled with green culture; cooking, lifestyle, opinions, and guest posts can be found here. While not fully raw, it deserves to be on the top 50.
27. Raw Food Guys - Raw Food Guys was created by two men with a passion for raw foods; the first lost 65 pounds on raw foods, and the second was inspired to interview him. Out of that interview grew this blog that contains sections on weight loss, living a healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and green smoothies.
28. Alissa Cohen - Alissa is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and raw foods chef. Here you will find photos of raw foods, information on classes, an explanation of raw food, and promotional materials.
29. Sweetly Raw - Heather is a classically trained raw foods dessert chef from Canada who owns a raw vegan dessert business and teaches yoga. This blog contains raw vegan treats.
30. Philosophie - Philosophie provides recipes, information on superfoods, vegan and raw diets, and inspiration. The creator of this blog is an advanced yoga teacher, raw foods nutritionist, and chef.
31. The Sunny Raw Kitchen - The Sunny Raw Kitchen has recipes, in addition to following the travels of the woman who started it. Carmella has written books on raw foods as well.
32. Swell Vegan - Swell Vegan contains recipes that are easy to follow in a simple layout. The drop-down menu contains gluten-free, breakfast, soy-free and sugar-free recipes with superb photography to complement the text.
33. Crazy Raw Vegan - Crazy Raw Vegan is the brainchild of a woman who experienced intolerances to dairy and meat. This blog offers vegan and raw recipes that are savory and sweet.
34. Beautiful on Raw - Beautiful on Raw presents educational materials on holistic health. There are articles on various aspects of health, including alternative treatments for mainstream approaches. It provides useful information that explains why certain natural approaches might be better for long-term health.
35. Raw Food Home Recipes - Raw Food Home Recipes invites guest bloggers to make submissions; therefore, it offers an eclectic spread of recipes and instructions for preparing raw foods.
36. Young on Raw Food - Young on Raw Food is the blog of Mimi Kirk, a raw vegan who wishes to share the benefits of living a raw vegan lifestyle with others. Her blog includes a compilation of raw vegan recipes.
37. Some Like it Raw - Sabine is a holistic health coach with a passion for raw foods and living a natural lifestyle. The raw foods diet saved her life after years of food addiction and disordered eating. Her mission is to inspire others to live to their fullest potential and she does this by blogging and writing articles on her website, lifestyle coaching and raw food workshops.
38. Shazzie - Shazzie is a resource from a woman who has been working with raw foods for years. She provides recipes, inspiration, and other blog posts related to living a healthy and satisfying life.
39. Raw Glow - Raw Glow is a blog encompassing self-development, superfoods, raw food product reviews, recipes, and coaching. The blogger went through her own healing journey with depression and weight issues and now supports others interested in healing through raw foods.
40. Raw Guru - Raw Guru was started by an award winning chef who first learned about raw foods at age 15. It hosts recipes, product reviews, and links to a raw food store. This is one of several blogs created by the same author.
41. Raw Model - Raw Model tells the story of a model who decided to go raw. The section on raw lifestyle is integrated into his portfolio and includes information on permaculture.
42. This Rawsome Vegan Life – Emily von Euw’s blog shares her thoughts on various aspects of the raw lifestyle. She frequently delivers many simple-to-make, nourishing, and delicious vegan raw recipes.
43. Better Raw – After surviving a near fatal car crash and numerous digestive problems, Tanya switched her diet to raw foods, which has completely transformed her life. Her blog is a great resource for anyone interested in detoxing, getting help with the raw diet, and finding healthy recipes.
44. Rawified – Rawified is an easy to navigate blog that offers endless raw and delicious recipes for desserts, everyday necessities and traditional foods. The blogger provides great alternatives for substitutions in recipes and information about the raw diet.
45. Love Raw – Karolina Eleonóra is a Swedish raw dessert chef who made this beautiful blog to document her recipes, share photos and encourage the reader to be more happy, healthy and creative in the kitchen. Her philosophy is “Let Desserts Be Thy Medicine” and applies it throughout the whole blog. She also provides translations in Swedish.
46. Bee’s Knees Kitchen – This blog is written by a woman living abroad in Amsterdam who wants to share healthy and simple raw recipes that will satisfy everyone. Bee’s Knees Kitchen is the story of her journey through exploring raw food that is fresh and easily prepared.
47. Young and Raw – At Young and Raw you will find a number of intriguing and informational posts relating to all things Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, and living a sustainable and compassionate lifestyle.
48. The Best of Raw Food - The Best of Raw Food blogs is a resource for eating raw. The writer, a woman who healed her cancer through raw foods, posts videos and current information in the raw foods world.
49. HiHoRosie’s Place - HiHoRosie’s Place has raw foods recipes, green living tips, and other inspirational material for living a healthy lifestyle.
More blogs to be added to this list coming soon…
Did you know that we are offering a professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training?
Our next Professional Certification Training begins October 2013!
Enrollment is now by application only.
This is our premier training that’s offered once per year only. It’s a distance-learning program that you can participate in from anywhere around the globe. This is truly a one-of-a-kind training that will fast-track your skills in working with the most common eating challenges of our times. These include weight loss, body image, over eating, binge eating, and nutrition-linked health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood, immunity, and more.
If you’d like to speak to an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the time zone you’re in, and the best times to reach you.
Or please click here for more information.