Top 40 Nutrition Blogs
These nutrition blogs align with our philosophy and we support them so much that we have created a badge for them to put on their site showing that we endorse them as one of the top nutrition blogs on the Internet.
The order below is not in a particular order. We believe all 40 of these nutrition blogs deserve a place on this list and are all ranked #1 in our eyes.
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
Best Nutrition Blogs
1. A Nutritionist Eats – Emily is a nutritionist whose philosophy on food is built around the idea that you can eat what you want, as long as you remember one key: All things in moderation.
2. Balanced Bites – Learn how to manage your blood sugar, food allergies, hormones and digestive health with holistic nutritionist Diane Sanfilippo and nutritional therapy practitioner Liz Wolfe.
3. WebMD Food & Nutrition – WebWD’s Real Life Nutrition blog offers advice and commentary on ways to improve your family’s daily health and nutrition.
4. Diary of a Nutritionist – As a certified clinical nutritionist, Lauren Talbot looks at the connections among food, nutrition and beauty.
5. Dietriffic – Dietriffic offers information and advice on an expansive array of topics relating to food, nutrition, and healthy, happy living.
6. Your Health is on Your Plate – Dr. Roxanne Sukol shares knowledge she’s gained throughout the last 15 years teaching about health and medical issues. Her mission is to improve preventative care and health literacy.
7. Eat Drink Better – Get tips and recipes for eating vegan, gardening and more at Eat Drink Better. The blog also offers articles on current food policies.
8. Eat Without Guilt – Eat Without Guilt is written by Dinneen Diette who struggled with her weight for many years. Now she aims to help women around the world learn to love what they see in the mirror and find peace with food.
9. The Ethicurean – Learn about food politics and current trends with in-depth articles.
10. Food Insight Blog – Published by the International Food Information Council Foundation, this blog aims to bring you science-based information on health, nutrition and food safety.
11. Food Politics – Learn about current political food issues from author, scholar and professor Marion Nestle.
12. Fooducate – Written by the father of three toddles, Fooducate is a personal exploration to try to make sense of what you should and should not eat off the grocery store shelves.
13. Healthy Fellow – Healthy Fellow explores natural health remedies. If you’ve ever wondered about natural ways of improving your health, the author encourages you to email in your questions.
14. Living Healthy in the Real World – Written by a health writer, these articles compile information gained from healthcare and nutritional professionals.
15. Rebecca Thinks… – A registered dietitian’s advice on how to live a healthier lifestyle.
16. Ask Amy – An accompaniment to Kindred Nutrition’s professional nutrition services.
17. Nutrition U – After surviving cancer, Paula Martinac found strength through nutritional healing and complementary treatments. Now she looks to help others feel stronger, calmer and more energized.
18. A Sprinkle of Sage – A Sprinkle of Sage is written by a a dietitian and communications consultant to share personal knowledge from her own weight struggles and professional experiences.
19. Food Facts – Food Facts explores what’s really inside our food.
20. BVMRD – Begin to decipher why you chose to eat the foods that you do, and then learn how to become an “intuitive eater.”
21. The cHealth Blog – Published by the Center for Connected Health, Dr. Joseph Kvedar questions the traditional methods of healthcare delivery.
22. Fit to Eat – Professor and nutrition consultant Christine Rosenbloom works with adults to promote healthy living.
23. David Grotto – Learn about common nutrition and health concerns from the founder of a nutrition consulting firm.
24. Diabetic Mediterranean Diet – Written for people with diabetes, prediabetes, and metabolic syndrome by an internal medicine doctor who was searching for ways to help his diabetic patients.
25. Eating Simple – Gain some perspective on food and nutrition through the eyes of Brenna, a dietitian with an appetite for all things delicious and interesting.
26. Eat Simply – Break through all the confusing messages and learn how to decipher labels and eat well.
27. First Step Nutrition – Food and eating advice for your family from a registered dietitian and mother of two.
28. Foodwise Nutrition – Foodwise Nutrition has healthy recipes for every occasion. They also provide a unique perspective on commonly discussed issues in the nutrition world.
29. Corinne Dobbas: Eat, Love, Live, Thrive - This dietitian’s philosophy is: “Treat food and you right and food will do you well.”
30. Guys and Good Health – This blog is just two regular guys talking about food, exercise and men’s health. It’s a personal blog written to help regular guys who are trying to live and eat healthy.
31. Summer Tomato – This blog was selected as TIME Magazine’s 50 Best Websites of 2011. It’s creator, Darya Pino PhD, offers tips on healthy eating, especially in urban areas.
32. Market Basket Nutrition – Cindy Silver believes in simplicity, sustainability and home cooking. Check out her great advice!
33. Maya Nahra – Maya is a behavioral nutrition expert and her slogan is ‘Shifting the diet mindset for extraordinary living’. This is something we endorse! Check her out for more advice on improving your relationship with food and eating.
34. My New Roots – Recipes and cooking tips from a holistic nutritionist and vegetarian chef.
35. Nutrition Designs – Tiffany shows you simple ways to improve your daily diet. She is a wife, mother and registered dietitian who offers delicious recipes & asks the questions that need to be asked,
36. The Nutrition Diva – The Nutrition Diva shares tips, recipes, and advice to help you navigate the nutrition world for yourself.
37. NutritionExpert.com – Mitzi Dulan provides recipes and advice for burning calories and eating well.
38. Primal Toad – Go back to our ancestral primal living with this blog. Articles focus on living and eating like our hunter-gatherer ancestors (only with a modern day, healthy/nutrition focused spin)
39. Susan Mitchell – Dr. Susan Mitchell shares advice through her nutrition podcast and blog.
40. Apple a Day Nutrition – Recipes and nutrition tips from a foodie mom/dietitian.
41. Sarah Remmer.com – Sarah Remmer RD gives nutrition advice that focuses on Moms, expectant Moms and growing families.
Been selected? Want to share the badge on your website?
Learn why we’re not just an Online Nutrition Degree at PsychologyOfEating.com[/html]
Learn more at PsychologyOfEating.com
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014[updates_green]
If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information packed video series – The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough – you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public – Transform Your Relationship with Food™ HERE.