Your New Career As An Eating Psychology Coach
Contemplating a career in nutrition? We uniquely combine Dynamic Eating Psychology™, health coaching, and Mind Body Nutrition™ along with a strong emphasis on holistic nutrition. We live in a time when so many of us are discovering our deep heart’s desire to do good work in the world. People are waking up to the profound personal requirement to be of service, to help each other heal, and to make a living from our earnest efforts. Are you ready to start a new career in nutrition as a Certified Eating Psychology Coach™?
It takes a special commitment have a career that allows us to express our passion. So many of us are finding our way out of jobs that have supported us financially, but left us feeling unfulfilled and wanting something more.
- Is life calling you to be healer, a teacher, a counselor, or coach?
- Do you hold the vision that it’s possible to do good work and make good money?
- Are you attracted to the kind of work that is holistic and cutting-edge?
- Can you see yourself helping others as they move through their journey with food and body?
- Are you inspired to step out of the traditional forms of education and participate with fellow learners who share the same values as you?
- Do you believe in a vision of the world where we can truly connect with one another and reach out to those who need guidance and support with their eating struggles?
The Professional Training
at the Institute is designed to take you into the future of nutritional healing, now. You’ll be at the forefront of a new movement in eating psychology that addresses all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul. The skills you’ll learn are unique and revolutionary and will empower you as a practitioner or teacher. You’ll come away with confidence and inspiration and we have no doubt that you’ll be thrilled with your choice.
Here are some of the many ways graduates have used their IPE education:
- Accelerate and expand an already existing practice
- Career change in less than a year
- Work one on one in a private coaching practice
- Work in corporate wellness education – designing and implementing programs
- Work with small groups – running classes and retreats
- Teach and work with children – creating youth programs
- Work with digestion, immune, and fatigue issues in a unique and cutting-edge way
- Specialize in weight loss coaching
- Work with emotional eating – binge eating, overeating and chronic dieting
- Mentor other professionals
- Own or work in a health clinic or wellness center
- Augment your career as a personal trainer or fitness specialist
- Create a virtual business working with clients all over the world, teaching teleclasses, and leading online seminars
- Augment your skills as a nutrition teacher
- Supplement a traditional psychology education
- Branch out from being a health coach
- Be a better and more well rounded dietitian
- Incorporate Eating Psychology Coaching into your yoga or Pilates practice
- Be a better nutritional professional
- Supplement your career in the culinary field
- Launch a website, blog, and private practice
- Expand client pool
- Enhance personal growth and healing
- Gain more confidence with clients
- Discover new tools and techniques that truly work
- Increase income with specialized offerings and increased proficiency
We strongly encourage you to take what you learn at the Institute and “make it your own.” We want you to take what we teach you and put your own unique and fabulous spin on it, find your own voice, and offer your special gift to the world …
To enhance your success we provide a free, optional Business Module
Some of the topics covered include:
- How to get started
- How to build your practice
- Practice management
- Determining your target market
- How to market and promote yourself
- How to attract clients
- Your program offerings
- Key facts to know for website development
- Using social networking
- Important communication skills
- And more…
By popular demand, we’re now offering a Winter Enrollment for the Certification Training!
To be considered for this year’s training, you must apply before January 9th, 2015.
Interested in Becoming an Eating Psychology Coach?
Sign up for this FREE Video Series!
Learn Cutting Edge Insights and Skills from this Dynamic New Field
If you’d like to connect with an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links below to learn more about our training: