Administrative Support PositionThe Institute for the Psychology of Eating is expanding and hiring!
We’re a positive, energetic, holistically oriented company that’s serving an international market and doing good work in the world. This is a full-time position and we’re looking for someone to start immediately. If you can work hard and smart and have the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to have you on our team. This is a virtual position so you can work from anywhere in the world.
What we're looking for in your skill-set:
- Excellent writing and editing skills — meaning your grammar and writing style are a strong point — this is an absolute must please
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- You work on a Mac and are fine being on the computer
- Experience with Infusionsoft or another contact management system
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency in Social Media a plus
- Familiarity with the work of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating (psychologyofeating.com) is also a nice bonus
What we’re looking for in your work style:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- A positive attitude
- You value showing up to work on time
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to give and receive constructive feedback
- Clear communication skills
- A love of learning
This position is for you if:
- The people who know you would honestly describe you as dependable, hard working, motivated, caring, trustworthy
- You’re happy to learn new technology basics, and have a knack for picking things up quickly
- You enjoy writing emails and your grammar and editing skills are solid
- You take pride in doing a great job
- You’re a great listener
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and high intensity environment
- You are looking for more than a short term position
Here are few words about our company and the work environment:
- We care
- We work hard
- We have a high functioning and fast paced work environment
- We are looking for self motivated team members
- We’re looking for people who have energy to give, and who are fiercely loyal
- Ideal candidates are positive and upbeat
- Ideal candidates feel a sense of purpose and inspiration around the work we do in the world
- We look to create a culture that’s supportive, uplifting, and where each of us can become our best
We’re looking for people who want a long-term, growth-oriented position, and are willing to prove themselves and pay their dues. From there, anything is possible. Salary commensurate with experience.
If the above inspires you and describes you, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Administrative Support
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
- Attach a great cover letter about why you want this job and let us know in the cover letter which of the skills above you possess. Title that document “Why I Want to Work for IPE.”
- Attach one writing sample that gives us an idea of your writing style and ability.
Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.