Are You a Stellar Executive Assistant?
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and dynamic Executive Assistant for our Director! This position will support the Director on a variety of reporting functions, marketing, project management and administrative tasks. Consider yourself a candidate for this position if you're exceedingly well-organized, technically skilled, flexible, upbeat, and enjoy the administrative challenges of a fast-paced work environment. We're a holistically oriented, fast growing, mission driven company doing great work in the world and uplifting the lives of others.
This is a full-time, in-person position. You must be able to come into our work space in Longmont, Colorado - a short distance from Boulder. Hours are generally Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm. Some weekends/nights are required when there's a large project or event. So schedule flexibility is a must.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Provide organizational, technical and administrative support for the Director.
- Manage team projects and facilitate the daily schedule.
- Manage Director's calendars and meetings; anticipate and prepare information and communications required for the day.
- Shadow each meeting with the Director and take notes, organize next steps and initiate projects.
- Schedule travel
- Respond to requests (phone, e-mail, in-person requests, etc.) by gathering information, referring non-routine calls to appropriate staff.
- Locate and gather information, do online research, and think creatively to assist in resolving business issues.
- Compose, modify and proofread correspondence, assist in the preparation of presentations
- Find and manage vendors
- Manage and implement social media, media buying and marketing strategies
- Think creatively, be proactive and anticipate ways to be of support to the Director.
- Coordinate events and retreats as needed
Desired Skills and Experience for Qualified Applicants:
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing or other relevant field and at least two years' experience supporting executive staff. Four additional years' experience supporting CEOs, creatives, authors, online marketing organizations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Drive.
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft or other contact management systems
- Wordpress skills and experience
- Tech savvy
- Experience composing, editing and proofreading written documents and presentations.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Ability to work effectively with limited day to day direction, and be able to make the majority of decisions needed to successfully carry out assigned duties and projects.
- A high degree of integrity, diplomacy, confidentiality and interpersonal skills
- A passionate personality with interest in health, transformation, and wanting to be a part of a bigger mission
- Must take a highly proactive approach to taking things off executive's plate and consistently look for ways to lighten executive's load
- You need to be someone who is fulfilled by providing dedicated support
- Integrity, authenticity, flexibility and eagerness to learn is a must.
If you want to work in an exciting, mission driven company that's doing great work in the world and making a real difference, and if you meet our qualifications, we'd love for you to apply! This is a great position with the opportunity for promotion with a growing company. The position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please do the following:Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Stellar Executive Assistant
- Send us a great, honest, authentic cover letter letting us know about you and why you’re interested in the position, and which of the skills you possess and/or excel at.
- Attach your resume as a PDF
- Attach 1 writing sample in a separate document
- Send us your favorite quote
Applicants who do not follow these steps will not be considered.
Administrative Support Position - Holistic Health Company
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is expanding and hiring!
We're a positive, energetic, holistically oriented company that's serving an international market and doing good work in the world. A small size company with a big mission, we have a beautiful location in Longmont, Colorado and a fast paced work environment.
This is a full-time, in-house position and we're looking for someone to start immediately. You must have a car or reliable transportation and live within 1 hour of Longmont. If you can work hard and smart and have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to have you on our team.
What we're looking for in your skill-set:
- Excellent writing and editing skills -- meaning your grammar and writing style are a strong point -- this is an absolute must please
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- You work on a Mac and are fine being on the computer
- Experience with Infusionsoft or another contact management system
- Experience with WordPress
- Proficiency in Social Media a plus
- Familiarity with the work of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating (psychologyofeating.com) is also a nice bonus
What we're looking for in your work style:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- A positive attitude
- You value showing up to work on time
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to give and receive constructive feedback
- Clear communication skills
- A love of learning
This position is for you if:
- The people who know you would honestly describe you as dependable, hard working, motivated, caring, trustworthy
- You're happy to learn new technology basics, and have a knack for picking things up quickly
- You enjoy writing emails and your grammar and editing skills are solid
- You take pride in doing a great job
- You're a great listener
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced and high intensity environment
- You are looking for more than a short term position
Here are few words about our company and the work environment:
- We care
- We work hard
- We have a high functioning and fast paced work environment
- We are looking for self motivated team members
- We're looking for people who have energy to give, and who are fiercely loyal
- Ideal candidates are positive and upbeat
- Ideal candidates feel a sense of purpose and inspiration around the work we do in the world
- We look to create a culture that's supportive, uplifting, and where each of us can become our best
We're looking for people who want a long-term, growth-oriented position, and are willing to prove themselves and pay their dues. From there, anything is possible. Compensation: $15 per hour to start.
We are based in Longmont (minutes from the center of Niwot) so you must be able to come into the office Monday-Friday.
If the above inspires you and describes you, then please email us at email@example.com with the subject line: Administrative Support
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
- Attach a great cover letter about why you want this job – and title that document “Why I Want to Work for IPE.”
- Attach one writing sample that gives us an idea of your writing style and ability.
Candidates who do not follow these steps will not be considered.