Is This Health Coach Training Program for Me?
A Different Health Coach Training: Eating Psychology Coach Certification[purple]We want you to make the best choice for yourself. Our Health Coach Training is designed for students and professionals of all ages and disciplines who are ready for a unique educational experience beyond traditional health coach training programs. You’ll learn to help others transform by first transforming yourself. For more information on our health coach training program and how you can become a Certified Eating Psychology Coach™, get your school catalog below.
Is the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training right for you?
See if any of these statements ring true:
- I prefer a learn-at-home format
- I’m fascinated with the psychology of eating
- I’m passionate about health
- I believe strongly in helping and serving others
- I’m excited to be in a community of like-minded learners
- I enjoy collaborating
- I want a program that will challenge me personally and intellectually
- I want a program that isn’t dry and academically boring
- I believe, deep down, that I have something of real value to offer others
- I acknowledge that there’s a great need for counselors and educators who can truly help others around food, weight, body-image, and health
- I’m drawn to innovative and cutting edge approaches to healing
- I want to learn counseling skills that are practical and effective
- I’m always looking to better my own experience of inner & outer wellness
- I’m interested in improving upon the professional skills I already have
- I’m not yet a professional in the helping/healing fields – yet I’m ready to jump in and learn
You will come away with great value for your investment and commitment.
As a participant and graduate of our Professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training, here are some of the benefits we’re proud you’ll receive:
Practical counseling & coaching skills in Dynamic Eating Psychology™
To enable you to help people with weight loss, body image concerns, compulsive or binge eating, over-eating, chronic dieting, compulsive exercising, fear of exercising, fear of food, avoidance of pleasure, nutritional extremism, self sabotaging food behaviors, self imposed dietary imbalances, nutritional apathy, stress based eating, fear of illness, and others.
Mind Body Nutrition™ strategies and education skills
To enable you to help people with digestive concerns, energy and fatigue issues, mood, depression, immune challenges, women’s health, men’s health, insulin resistance, detoxification, inflammation, cognitive function and brain health, cardiovascular function, and other nutrition-linked health conditions.
Multi-faceted coaching and counseling skills
To help you work with the life dimensions that powerfully influence all of the above-mentioned concerns. These life dimensions include relationship, work, money, sexuality, spirituality, culture, family, purpose, love and the search for meaning and happiness.
This Training is now by application only.
Please click below to apply now. We require all potential students to complete a brief enrollment application. We’ll get back to you promptly within 1-5 business days.
Or, if you’d like to speak to an enrollment advisor who can answer your questions first, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the time zone you’re in, and the best times to reach you.