Digital Marketing Director
The Institute is looking to hire a well-qualified, experienced, inspired Digital Marketing Director! We’re an online educational organization on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health. We’re a fast growing digital health company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of others.
The successful candidate for this position has a proven track record in online marketing, email campaigns, driving paid traffic, marketing campaigns, and building and implementing funnels. This person is highly organized; has superlative attention to detail; and loves numbers, data analysis, and creating order. Our company uses Infusionsoft, so qualified candidates would need at least 1 year of experience with this CRM. This is a full time position working on site in Boulder, Colorado, OR we are open to this being a virtual position for the right qualified candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage campaigns using Infusionsoft
- Build and run Facebook ad campaigns
- Conduct split-testing and conversion optimization
- Innovate and implement creative strategies for lead generation
- Create landing pages and basic sales pages
- Create systems for all ongoing activities and for checks and balances
- Track and manage all marketing efforts to determine efficacy
- Flexibility to support projects that exceed regular business hours during launch times
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years experience in online business marketing
- At least 1 year professional experience with Infusionsoft
- At least 1 year experience running Facebook ad campaigns with a minimum spend of $500-$1,000/day
- Experience creating and documenting scalable systems and SOPs for distributed teams
- Ability to compile, analyze and use data to make data-driven marketing decisions
- Experience with sourcing and managing vendors for digital marketing efforts
- Ability to create internal data driven systems for tracking metrics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Drive
- WordPress/HTML/CSS experience is a plus
The Institute reaches millions of people every week, and yet we’re a small company of highly engaged, committed people - not your typical corporate culture. Each member of our team brings their best, and our workplace is dynamic, collaborative, and high-energy. Qualified candidates are excited to be a part of a growing organization and can thrive in a startup environment.
Interested? Then please email us at email@example.com with the subject line: Digital Marketing Director
- Attach a cover letter specifically detailing your experience with each of the required skills listed above.
- Attach your resume as a PDF.
- Send us a 1 minute video letting us know who you are and why you want this job. Post your video on YouTube, title the video “Why I Want to Work for IPE” and include the link to your video in your email.
We’re currently in a unique position of growth and expansion and looking for the best candidates who bring the kind of leadership and experience that can help us scale.
About our Company
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is a fast growing digital health company offering online programs and making a real difference in the world. We’re mission driven, and we care about leaving the world a better place. Learn more at psychologyofeating.com