The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is looking to hire a well qualified, experienced tech assistant to do daily graphic design and A/V editing tasks, help us manage our systems, and troubleshoot day-to-day tech issues.
This is a part-time, in-person position. You’d be coming to our work space in Longmont Colorado, a short distance from Boulder.
Good candidates have in-depth technical proficiency and are able to learn new systems quickly. Our work environment is fast paced and sometimes requires some weekend and evening hours. The position is available immediately. Salary commensurate with experience. Room for growth is certainly possible.Ideal skill sets include:
- Proficient Mac user, ability to troubleshoot Mac issues
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro)
- Audition, GarageBand, Audacity, or similar
- Google Drive and Google apps
- Coding languages including HTML, CSS and some Java
- Are a great problem solver
- Are detail oriented
- Have great communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Love exploring the ins and outs of new programs, applications and systems
- Seek out new technologies to improve on established procedures
- Enjoy helping your teammates understand and resolve tech issues
- Know how to research and find answers to tech questions that come up in day-to-day operations
About the Institute
We’re an online educational organization on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health. We’re a fast growing digital health company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of others. Our office is located just outside beautiful Boulder, Colorado.
The Institute reaches millions of people every week, and yet we’re a small company of highly engaged, committed people - not your typical corporate culture. Each member of our team brings their best, and our workplace is dynamic, collaborative, and high-energy. Qualified candidates are excited to be a part of a growing organization and can thrive in a “startup environment” - yet function with corporate efficiency and skill.
If the above inspires and describes you, then please email us with the subject line: "Superstar Tech Assistant"
Attach your resume as a PDF
Attach a great cover letter (as a PDF) called "Why I Want to Work for IPE"
In that letter, let us know:
- Why you want this job
- Exactly which of the above tasks you have direct experience with
- Your favorite quote
We look forward to hearing from you!