The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is seeking a Social Media Intern
Consider yourself a candidate for this position if you LOVE social media, you use it personally, you have a special feel for it, you’re very well organized, upbeat, and truly enjoy a fast-paced work environment. We're a holistically oriented, mission driven company doing great work and uplifting the lives of millions of people around the world.
This is a full-time paid internship position. You must be able to come into our work space in Longmont, Colorado - a short distance from Boulder, Monday - Friday, and work a few hours virtually over the weekend.
Required skills and traits:
- Great writer, you love writing, and your grammar & editing skills are solid
- Tech savvy and you love learning new technologies
- You work on a Mac and are happy being on the computer
- A passion for health and personal development
If the above inspires you and describes you, then please email us at email@example.com with the subject line:
“Rockstar Social Media Intern”
Attach your resume as a PDF
Attach a great cover letter (as a PDF) called “Why I Want to Work with IPE”
In that letter, let us know:
- Why you want this job
- Exactly which social media platforms you have used and how you have used them
- Your favorite quote!