What is Dynamic Eating Psychology?
Get Your FREE Video Series!
Marc David and Emily Rosen have created this information rich, entertaining and inspiring free video series that can make a big difference in your nutritional and emotional health! Together they deliver a clear and straight-shooting overview of the challenges we face with food, and they provide provocative content that can forever change the way you understand eating.
The principles and practices of Dynamic Eating Psychology have been life transforming for so many people. That’s because it’s an eating psychology for everyone. It isn’t designed for those with eating disorders per se, but rather for anyone who eats. It’s a positive and uplifting approach that gets to the heart of concerns such as weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, unwanted food habits, and the feeling that so many people have of being stuck in “food prison.” And it provides doable techniques and practices that are effective, results driven, and embrace all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul.
Dynamic Eating Psychology provides a fresh, new, and effective approach that can truly take us where we want to go.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The 12 Key Principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology – and how they can make a big difference in your relationship with food
- 7 Keys to Breaking Free from Unwanted Eating Challenges
- 4 New Ways to Work with Weight
- 4 Distinctions for Catalyzing Personal Change and Metabolic Health
- 7 Ways to Understand the Field of Nutrition
- The Difference Between the Psychology of Eating Disorders, and an Eating Psychology for Everyone
- Key Details of the Exciting New field of Mind Body Nutrition
- And much more…
We’re confident you’ll get some great value for the brief but potent time you’ll spend with these videos. Please tune in and experience a whole new approach to food, body and health.
And perhaps most importantly, you’ll feel inspired and ready to become the kind of eater – and the kind of person – that you know you’re meant to be.