Break Free From Unwanted Eating & Health Challenges
Get Your FREE 4 Part E-Book Series!
New Insights to Forever Change Your Relationship with Food
Marc David and Emily Rosen, Founder and Director of the Institute for the Psychology of Eating just created a brand new 4 part e-book series all about breaking free from unwanted eating and health challenges, and it's completely FREE for you.
If you’re looking for answers when it comes to weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, or eating and health concerns that you can’t seem to resolve, then we’re confident this new FREE series will provide you with great value!
It’s all about an Eating Psychology for everyone. You’ll discover a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to transforming your food and body concerns.
You’ll learn a fresh, new, and effective approach that includes techniques and practices that are effective, results driven, and embrace all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul.
Here are 6 reasons why you’d want to check this free e-book series all about an Eating Psychology for everyone:
- You’re tired of nonsense diets and you just want to be free
- You’ve read so many books, listened to so many experts, and tried so many methods – and you’re still confused about what to eat and what the best approach is
- You’re tired of being at war with your body and fighting food
- You’re the kind of person who likes a more holistic approach to health that includes science, psychology, heart and soul
- You’re hungry for an approach to eating challenges and nutrition that’s positive and uplifting
- You’re intrigued to learn more about how our new approach to eating psychology can make a big difference for you, your clients, or your loved ones
Here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating we’ve developed a unique and successful approach to working with the most common eating challenges of our times that we’d love to share with you!
Get Your FREE Digital Guide!
Forever Change Your Relationship with Food
In Book #1 you’ll discover:
- Why each one of us needs a unique approach to nutrition and a deeper understanding of our own biochemical individuality
- A whole new way to understand and transform the challenge of overeating
- Powerful and fresh insights into why we get stuck when it comes to weight and the secret to understanding the essence of our weight concerns
- Simple yet effective tips for overcoming digestive concerns that use the wisdom of biology along with the secrets of Eating Psychology
- A deeper approach to body image challenges that allows us to be find greater success and satisfaction
- A “secret formula” that can empower your metabolism in an effective and unexpected way
- Another “secret formula” that can help you with your own food concerns AND your professional success
- A distinction from Eating Psychology that can help you understand where so many of our food challenges stem from and how to work with them in a new and inspiring way
In Book #2 you’ll discover:
- How the new field of Mind Body Nutrition is revolutionizing the way we understand nutrition. Hint: It’s not just what we eat, but who we are as eaters.
- The fascinating science of how the mind creates stress chemistry, and the profound impact this has on appetite, digestion, assimilation, and calorie burning capacity
- How the thoughts we think directly influence nutritional health via the placebo effect
- Insights for creating your metabolic reality by understanding and working with your inner world and emotions
- Where this unique body of work came from and how it has impacted and the personal stories behind it all
- How our eating challenges can be used to powerfully fuel our personal development, rather than have them be enemies that are here to bring us down
In Book #3 you’ll discover:
- The little known Cephalic Phase Digestive Response - the “head phase” of digestion - and the how mind scientifically impacts digestion, assimilation, calorie burning and appetite regulation
- The simple science of pleasure chemistry and how it positively influences nutritional metabolism, weight, and natural appetite regulation. You’ll never see pleasure in the same way again!
- Intriguing real life case studies that illustrate how eating psychology and nutrition can synergize to create powerful breakthroughs
- Why our challenges with food are way more than just about food, and how they originate from deeper places that are calling for our attention
- The fascinating phenomenon of “Non Caloric Weight Gain” - what it is, what causes it, and why we must know about it when it comes to effective weight loss strategies
- How the standard approach to managing our eating challenges - fighting and attacking them - is a dead end strategy - and the secret to creating a successful program to break free from any food or body concern
In Book #4 you’ll discover:
- How to join a whole new movement that’s forever changing the way the world understands food, body and health
- How the Institute for the Psychology of Eating is at the forefront of this new movement, and how you can benefit from it
- How you can launch a lucrative new career powerfully helping others with this unique and results driven approach
- Or how you can forever transform your own relationship with food with Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition
We’re confident you’ll get some great value for the brief but potent time you’ll spend with these digital guides. Please tune in and experience a whole new approach to food, body and health. And perhaps most importantly, you’ll feel inspired and ready to become the kind of eater – and the kind of person – that you know you’re meant to be!