Top 100 Health Coach Blogs
Here are our picks for Top 100 Health Coach Blogs. Please enjoy! Here at The Institute for the Psychology of Eating, we’re on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health.
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals how to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering – the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training – along with well loved online programs for the public, including Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Top 100 Health Coach Blogs is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just click the box below, copy and paste!
Top Health Coach Blogs
1. Brittany Becher – Brittany Becher, a Certified Eating Psychology Coach and yoga teacher, helps you stop the war with your body, make peace with food, and feel confident and beautiful in your own skin. She uses a unique combination of eating psychology, yoga, and mind body nutrition to navigate through challenges such as weight loss, over-eating, binge-eating, body image issues, low energy and digestive distress.
2. Health Coach Training’s Blog — The Health Coach Training blog, written by Ann Totten, focuses on bringing readers new information about the growing field of Health Coaching in general and Health Coaching as a Profession.
3. Michigan Health Coach — Cheryl Heppard, the Michigan Health Coach, teaches practical and common sense strategies to help readers create new eating and health habits.
4. AmeliaBurton.com.au — Amelia Burton is a health and fitness coach from Sydney, Australia. She believes that, confidence grows when achievements are made, and fitness allows people to develop themselves in areas other than work, or home life. She encourages readers to be interactive with her blog to get the most out of it that they can.
5. Find Your Balance – Michelle found peace when she found Yoga and left her advertising career to become a health coach. Now, she teaches readers how to find a balance in physical and mental health through healthy, whole foods.
6. Wellness From the Inside Out — Wellness From the Inside Out is written by Dr. Karen Wolfe. She focuses on the connection between what we put in our bodies and what the outcome results are. Some topics include, the effects of diet soda and environmental and nutritional causes for diseases.
7. The Healthy Boomer Body Expert — Kathi Casey writes a personal blog for the Baby Boomer generation from her own baby-boomer perspective. She writes of days when she had the same aches and pains that many others experience, and how she overcame them and got in better shape than she was at age 20.
8. Get Naturally Healthy — Danielle Zanzarov, a nutrition and wellness consultant, covers an impressing array of health topics that never ceases to uncover new and useful information about the world around us and how we fit into it.
9. Wellness Coach Connection — Coach Cathy runs this site. She uses her knowledge and experience to help people manage stress and bring balance to their lives.
10. Coach Meg’s Blog — Trusted.MD Network provides information services for healthcare consumers and professionals. They launched the first healthcare blogging network, produced the first conference on healthcare blogs & social media, and published a vision for transforming healthcare via social media. With all of their experience, Trusted.MD really can be trusted.
11. Laurel on Health Food — Laurel on Health Food provides delicious recipes that promote good nutrition and healthy eating. If you’re hungry, check out this blog to get ideas for your next meal.
12. Where I Need To Be – Where I Need To Be incorporates health secrets, get-fit tips, and cooking expertise to inspire women to end their love/hate relationship with food, so that they can turbocharge their health to become fun and fearless. This blog will support you on a lifelong journey toward health, wellness, and greater self love.
13. theNutritioncoach — The Nutrition Coach concept is unique, combining nutritional therapy with life coaching principles. This means you don’t have to change your life, but simply incorporate change into your existing lifestyle. What a relief for the millions of people who have spent years trying diet after diet that dictates you must change who you are to be healthy.
14. Dr. Michelle Cleere’s blog — Dr. Michelle Cleere specializes in helping people break free of the emotional patterns that prevent them from achieving their physical goal. Learn to break free and gain control over YOU here.
15. Megg Salad – Megan blogs about healthy eating. But, as she puts it, “it’s not just about eating your vegetables for the sake of being healthy. It’s about what being healthy allows you to DO! Otherwise what’s the point, right?”
16. Appetite for Life — Rachael is certified in Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition through the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She was taught by none other than Marc David, the director of the institute and leader of the field. Her blog explores the journey of healing toward creating a dynamic new relationship with your body and how you nourish yourself.
17. Nourish Your Future — When Deborah Buell’s daughter fell ill with a chronic illness, conventional medical treatments did not work. But when her daughter began to implement key nutritional and lifestyle changes, her health took a drastic turn for improvement. Deborah became a believer in the effect food has on all parts of our lives and bodies, and now she works to share any knowledge she can to help others.
18. All That Nourishes — Judith’s approach to nutrition and wellness starts with the central tenant: One person’s food can be another’s poison. She approaches her teaching with an individualistic perspective, helping people find their own way to improved health and wellness.
19. Delicious Life — Christy Goldfeder developed what she calls the Delicious Life Anti-Diet. The technique allows people to free themselves from strict dieting while achieving a peaceful state free of digestive issues. If you don’t know what ails you, you should check out this blog.
20. Heather Loves Apples — Heather focuses on athletic nutrition and began teaching others after she graduated from the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. With training from the school at the forefront of the eating psychology movement, she is up to date on all the most recent research and nutritional findings and can help you improve your athletic performance through nutrition and food.
21. divinehunger.com — Jenna Abernathy understands a very important tenant to eating psychology: how we experience our bodies and food is a direct reflection of how we feel and receive nourishment from life. She learned this after years of seeing food as the enemy. With training from IPE, she is well prepared to help readers redefine their own relationships with food and live happier more fulfilling lives.
22. BodyWay — Are you sick of dieting or feel like your body doesn’t reflect your mind and soul? Learn skills here to heal your wounds and unleash your inner passion.
23. Embody Love Movement — Embody Love Movement conveys a world where all beings embrace who they are from the inside out. This is a truly beautiful and positive site whose coaches can teach anyone the skills to put their relationship with food back in balance.
24. mybodyloveblog.com — Ingrid Arna is nutrition, love and weight loss counselor and the founder or BodyLove Daily a FREE inspiring daily e-mail full of love and a kick up the tush! She is also the upcoming author of BodyLove – 11 Power Principles to Lose Weight, Attract Love & Get Deliciously Happy! Endorsed by celebrities, Ingrid has been featured in Cosmo, Body & Soul, CBS Radio, Instyle and Huffington Post.
25. Passionate Nutrition — Jennifer Adler focuses on the every day. She teaches practical skills that are simple to implement into your life but will make such a huge difference in your health you won’t be able to believe it.
26. Dishing With Your Daughter — Karen’s life work is dedicated to shifting the way the net generation of young girls perceive themselves and experience food. This is an incredibly important mission in today’s world where media influences guide young girls in negative and destruction decisions. If you have a daughter, you should give Karen’s advice a chance.
27. Eat Naked — Margaret Floyd teaches readers how to grow, shop, prepare and eat in a holistic and healthy way – free of processed foods and all the damage that comes along with them.
28. Wellness Within Reach — Rebecca DeFranc is highly trained in teaching, nutrition and wellness. She enjoys helping my clients find their comfortable path to wellness. With such an extensive educational background, you can trust that she is up to date on current theories and can put them into play in your life.
29. Unstoppable You — Stephanie McWilliams provides tools and training for women on a mission — supporting coaches, healers and service professionals who want to change the world AND make an awesome living doing what they love.
30. Inspired Wellness With Tracey — Tracey has been trained at both the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. Her true passion in life is to help others forge a loving and relaxed relationship with food and body.
31. Nourishments for Mind, Body and Spirit — Victoria will help you find peace within yourself. If it seems impossible now, give her philosophy a try. With so much love and patience, it’s hard to imagine anyone feeling anything but peaceful with her.
32. FoodMatters — Tricia Williams is all about food and the love of food. She is a culinary nutritionist and shares her passion for fresh, whole, locally grown, organic, sustainable and delicious food. Her guidance on food and recipes are refreshing in a world of high fructose corn syrup and preservatives.
33. Clean and Delicious With Dani Spies — Dani Spies’ goal is to make simple and nutritious meals a reality for anyone. She can teach you how to simplify, balance and enjoy your food. And soon you and your family will be eating well and feeling great.
34. Health Coach Jillian – Jillian focuses not just on adults looking for establish healthier lifestyles but also on helping those adults establish healthy lifestyles for their children. Our lives are greatly determined by our childhoods, so Jillian aims to give kids a leg up early on.
35. Sick of Eating Side Dishes — Bobbie Rich is all about helping people be as happy and healthy as they can be. He encourages readers to shop at farmers markets and to eat in season and locally.
36. Befriend Your Body — Michelle Bailen wants every mom out there to feel like a “hot mamma!” Her goal is to help you fall in love with true nourishment and self care. every woman.
37. Nourishing Vitality — Ann believes that no woman should ever have to suffer over food and body. She wants the women of the world to know that they can truly feel comfortable in their own skin and that they can make peace with food and their bodies. It’s time to get off the diet rollercoaster and live a life free of deprivation and guilt.
38. Bonnie’s Blog — Bonnie is a prolific writer and speaker. She brings the world of nutrition to you and makes the transition to a healthier lifestyle incredibly easy.
39. Start of Happiness – Brendan’s blog, The Start of Happiness, bubbles with joy. His site is dedicated to helping individuals not only find absolute happiness in their own lives, but also to spark happiness int he lives of others.
40. Bountiful Living — Kate teaches holistic living, The Bowen Technique, eating nourishing foods, experimenting in the kitchen, extreme self care, life and Yoga. For a full picture of a healthy person, check out Kate’s site.
41. Making It All Fit — Maureen is starting a revolution! In her words, it is: A revolution where women are valued for who they are not what they look like. A revolution where women know their value and create success according to what is important to their hearts. Join the revolution!
42. Secrets of Fit and Healthy People – Wendy Cuba-Danca’s mission is to improve everyone’s health and fitness through sharing the success of others. Ever want to know how that fitness superstar got to where they are? This is a good place to start. Wendy collects inspirational stories, interviews, Q+A, and some of the best work from the top thinkers in the field.
43. Pamelamalo.com — From confusion to clarity, Pamela’s relationship with nutrition now thrives and she travels the country bringing her wisdom to others.
44. Lighter Living You — For almost 3 decades Sabine worked as a healthcare practitioner, in Germany, England and the U.S. She works to connect your body, digestive system and body in a form of healing that extends beyond the physical.
45. Elevate Your Wellness – Caroline is passionate about helping cancer survivors and care givers step from cancer survivor to cancer thriver. In her blog, she provides health tips, recipes, and yoga-inspired ideas.
46. Your Path to Health — A few years ago Jessica changed her career from fashion marketer to weight loss coach. And she hasn’t looked back. She finally found the control in her life that she was seeking, and now she shares her secret to success with anyone who wants to know.
47. Ashley Anderson – Intuitive RD — Ashley will take you back to the basics of whole foods. A simple, plant-based diet promotes health, prevents diseases, and empowers the body, spirit and mind. It worked for our ancestors, why not give it a try for yourself.
48. Becoming — As a recovering work-aholic and sugar-aholic herself, she helps other busy people take control and find joy in their lives that they lost somewhere along the way.
49. The Executive Life — Danny works with specifically senior executives and the nutrition and wellness issues they face specific to their place in life. He brings to his readers visionaries and practitioners who understand how different an executive’s life can be from others.
50. kalrachin.com — Karla has trained with health and wellness experts in traditional approaches from the East to cutting-edge methodologies from the West. She brings the two together into a unique philosophy to help guide readers to a new relationship with mind, body and spirit.
51. Color Me Healthy — Joy believes that no diet is perfect for everyone. So instead of focusing on a particular diet, she studies the health benefits of various foods and how they can be used to improve overall health and wellness.
52. Anita Avalos.com — Anita Aavalos has built her life and practice around, what she calls her “journey back to me.” Her goal is to help you find your way back to an embodied, happy, healthy you. Enjoy videos, interviews, recipes and excellent nutrition tips along the way!
53. The Cook Awakening — Durga describes cooking, eating and understanding healthy foods as kitchen yoga. And she is the Kitchen Yogini. Let her guide your spiritual journey through the kitchen.
54. Health Happy — Julie writes for chronic dieters who have tried it all. She’s out to help others overcome the obstacles standing between them and the life of their dreams. “When you have true health & happiness,” she says: “you shine in a bold, bright way”.
55. Erinhuggins.com — Punk-turned-health & wellness-pro has a secret for success — an interconnected discipline of mental and physical training.
56. Health Coach Weekly — Health Coach Weekly is an online magazine designed to give guidance and advice to health coaches. You don’t have to be a health coach to benefit from the articles, check it out to learn more.
57. healthcoachpenny.com — Penny makes sense of the maze of nutrition information out there for you. She combines scientific facts through a biological, evolutionary approach with Duke Integrative Health Coaching skills to educate, motivate, and empower.
58. My Orlando Health Coach — My Orlando Health Coach is made up of a team of health coaches who help clients transform their experiences with food.
59. Sharilyon.com/wordpress — Shari Lyon is one of those people who truly aims to use her life to help others. She is a wellness coach and licensed massage therapist who bases her writing and work around the slogan: “live well, eat well, be well.”
60. Christian Health Coach Blog – Lori guides her readers on adventures in lifestyle, health, wellness, nourishment and movement. Her philosophy is based on the tenant of doing random acts of kindness. She aims to bring positivity and wholeness to all of our lives.
61. Awakened Wellness – Rachel is a certified health coach who works with women seeking a healthier lifestyle. She’s been helping women for the past three years find energy they didn’t know they had through healthy eating and by teaching them lifelong skills for a healthy life.
62. Pure Health Wellness Coaching – TJ promotes a personalized approach to wellness through PureHealth. He aims to coach others to a positive, loving, healthy lifestyle. For wellness advice, check out his very knowledgeable blog.
63. Running with Tongs – Lindsay is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor. She runs Running with Tongs, which is full of delicious recipes, cooking tips, health and wellness posts, and personal stories. It’s a great resource if you’re looking to improve your daily nutrition through creative cooking.
64. HealthCoach – Lisa Goldberg is a nutritionist with a master’s degree in clinical nutrition from New York University. She works to help others embark on positive journeys in weight loss, lifestyle/behavior modification, pre/post natal nutrition and fitness, healthy cooking, one-on one grocery shopping and vitamin supplementation.
65. Nutritional Healing – Tricia studied biology, nursing and the nutritional sciences, and she has been working with public health and nutriton for more than 15 years. Show offers cooking classes for people with health concerns. Tricia teaches how to cook without gluten, dairy and refined sugars in a truly delicious way.
66. Integrative Health Coach Advantage – Janet studied at Duke Integrative Medicine Center for Living Campus in Durham, North Carolina and is an Integrative Health Coach. Janet is also a licensed physician assistant in the state of California.
67. Valerie Tonner Health Coach – HEALTH COACH is an inspiration for those looking for nutritional recipes that still pack a flavorful punch!
68. Total Family Health Blog – Katie is the founder of Total Family Health Coach. She helps families make positive changes through eating habits, stress reduction, and communication so they can live a balanced life without drastically changing their routine. Whether you have a big or small family, you’ll find great benefit in her advice.
69. Eating Bird Food – Brittany grew up eating Southern cooking with butter was put on everything. But now she has dedicated her life to fitness and healthy living, and she hopes to inspire others to find new and unique ways of improving nutrition and diet.
70. Health eCoaching – Dr. Sherri embarks on a new journey with every reader and client to discover what motivates and inspires them. Dr. Sherri will lead you to vibrant health!
71. Wellness with Angela – Angela is a Weight Loss & Wellness Coach dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs feel more confident and in turn be more successful. Angela’s approach to weight loss is less restrictive than traditional diets. She does more than scratch the surface. Read her blog to learn more about her philosophy.
72. Fitting It All In – Clare understands that at every point in our lives we’ll have challenges “fitting it all in!” So, Clare writes with ways to do just that. To continue finding time to cook and eat healthy, to continue to find time to exercise and to have time to do all the other things we love like playing music and getting into the outdoors.
73. Health Coach Ali – Ali is a self-proclaimed Nutrition Nerd. She loves food and everything about it and shares that love with the rest of the world. Ali takes a holistic, individualized approach to nutrition with an emphasis on the idea that “healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual practice are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary.”
74. Lara Adler – Lara is a Holistic Health Coach & Environmental Toxins Expert who trains and educates her colleagues in the health & wellness community about environmental toxins and how they impact our health and contribute to illness and disease, so they can better support their clients goals.
75. Baltimore Health Coach – With healthy, nutritious recipes and intriguing information about food and nutrition, this health coach blog is a great resource!
76. Lisa Barwise – Lisa made the commitment to become a healthy person at quite a late stage of life, she says. But her life changed so drastically that she set out to help others make the commitment. And now through her website she does just that!
77. Inspired Health Coaching – Jan has worked as a registered nurse in a trauma center, as a case manager and as a nurse manager in her life. Caring for patients who had suffered heart attacks, strokes or diabetes convinced her to focus her efforts on helping to prevent these diseases. So just organically found the path of health coaching. Now she works with people to achieve mind and body wellness.
78. Health Coach Quinn – Quinn spent years trying to look the way she felt, beautiful. Once she finally found balance and peace with her relationship with food, she felt compelled to bring this sense of peace to others. So she became a Certified Health Coach, and spends her life helping others.
79. Mariposa Naturals – Barbara’s blog is dedicated to healthy snacking. Yes, you heard right! Snacking! She’s combined her love of science, nutrition and cooking to develop a set of recipes for breakfast foods, office snacks, movie snacks, etc. She’s currently working on a line of guilt-free muffins. Get ready!
80. Discover Your Nutritional Style – Holli Thompson gives the best advice on all things natural, organic, green, sustainable and whole, from fertility to family life.
81. Delicious Vitality – Alex Jamieson is a Certified Holistic Health Counselor. She’s written “The Great American Detox Diet,” “Vegan Cooking for Dummies,” and “Living Vegan for Dummies.” Her blog is a great a space for food and nutrition ideas.
82. Pleasurable Weight Loss – Jena is a weight loss coach who works with working women, entrepreneurs and mothers who struggle with their weight despite success elsewhere in their lives.
83. Smoking Hot Mama – Nina Manolson works with women to help them look and feel their best. With more than 20 years of experience in the Health and Wellness field and a Master’s in Counseling Psychology, she brings authority to her blog.
84. Sugar Shock! – Connie Bennett’s blog is all about sugar! How we love sugar, what sugar does to us, foods and drinks with sugars and sweeteners, etc.
85. Shining Health – Csilla Bischoff’s blog offers healthy recipes with beautiful photography. You’ll want to try all of her recipes after seeing those photos!
86. Nutritious America – Karen & Abra are two lifelong friends, and they describe their dream best: “to help people across America leave the weight behind and get REAL about stepping up their health & eating habits!”
87. Power of Food – Adam Hart is a nutritional expert, whole foods chef, speaker, author and coach. Adam has discovered a three-step system to eating for maximum nutrition without any restrictions to diet or lifestyle and he shares the ins and outs of this knowledge in the Power of Food!
88. Living on Live Food – Have you heard of the raw food diet? Do you know what it really is? Let Alissa Cohen explain not just what eating a raw food diet means for your health but how to write a whole new menue for your life!
89. WholeSelfWellness.com – Ian Rubin struggled with being underweight and then overweight for many years during his early life. From that experience, though, he learned that “dissatisfaction with one’s body is a multifaceted issue having to do with far more than the particulars of weight gain or loss.” Now he writes about health and weight to help others find peace with their bodies.
90. The Raw Food Coach – Karen Knowler brings an easy and simple approach to raw food. You can’t go wrong with her recipes! Check out her coaching to learn more about the raw food diet.
91. Vibrant Vegan – Kirsten and Derrick are weight loss and wellness experts who help guide people into a vegan lifestyle. Everyone is different, so we at IPE won’t say a vegan diet is for everyone, but it has worked to alleviate, and sometimes eliminate, all sorts of diseases. This blog is definitely worth checking out if you’re looking to find a healthier lifestyle through food.
92. Digestive Health Coach – If you’re having digestive issues, the Digestive Health Blog may give you some insight into why and what you can do to help your body out.
We’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite Raw Food Blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014