Best 25 Personal Growth Blogs 2015
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that you choose to practice. The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering: the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. We also have a well loved online program for the public called Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Best 25 Personal Growth Blogs 2015 is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just click the box below, copy and paste!
Best 25 Personal Growth Blogs 2015
1. Awakening with Mary O’Malley – Mary’s teachings and books have helped thousands of people to heal their fears, anxieties, and confusion, transforming their struggles into the peace we all long for. In this weekly blog, Mary shares her own real life experiences and those of the people she is helping to heal.
2. Life Coach on the Go! – Emma-Louise advanced from successful corporate employee to successful business owner and from complaining about her situation to taking personal responsibility and doing something about it. She shines as a Certified Life Coach, and her blog is an expansive resource of wisdom and tips for anyone interested in self-development.
3. 365 til 30 – Kate McClafferty started this site as a place to document the goals she wanted to accomplish in the year leading up to her 30th birthday, going from Can’t to Can in every aspect. In creating the site, she created a space for encouraging others to “turn their dreams into plans”.
4. A Flourishing Life: Practical Wisdom for Clarity, Freedom and Happiness – Psychotherapist Gail Brenner shares her ideas for creating a life of inner peace, happiness, and fulfilment. There are many resources here for your inspiration, including the blog, guided audio meditations, and a Q+A section.
5. Simple Mindfulness – The premise of this blog explains that by making simple changes and taking mindful steps, we can all live happier and more fulfilling lives. Paige Burkes created this space to support others working towards healthy relationships, self-love, and full acceptance.
6. Anne-Sophie – Anne-Sophie encourages her clients to find joy in their bodies without dieting and to find peace within themselves without obsessing about food. In addition to describing her approach to working with clients, Anne-Sophie’s site also has an extensive library of podcasts that are worth a listen.
7. Play with the World – Shannon Kaiser has been labeled a modern thought leader on the rise by CafeTruth. She is the author of Find Your Happy, an Inspirational Guide to Loving Life to Its Fullest, and a four-time contributing author to the International best-selling book series Chicken Soup for The Soul. She is an inspirational travel writer, motivational speaker, life coach, graphic designer, and marketing professor.
8. In Pursuit of Happiness – In Pursuit of Happiness is run by Britt Reints. Part self-help and part travel blog, Reints uses her experiences in travel to show the way to happiness by exploring the world and ourselves. – See more at: http://psychologyofeating.com/best-self-help-blogs/#sthash.T0Nll9ML.dpuf
9. Meant to be Happy – Ken Wert’s blog Meant to be Happy illustrates his daily means to strive for happiness in his life and how he wishes to share those ways with the rest of the world.
10. Spread Happy – Andi Evans uses her own experiences to be a spokeswoman for happiness, faith, and optimism. Her work and blog posts on Spread Happy help others find happiness from within not outside themselves.
11. Todd Patkin – Todd Patkin, author of Finding Happiness, brings us his blog, Guide to the Good Life. Happiness seems so elusive nowadays but his blog can show us the way to finding true happiness.
12. Lindsey Hall – Lindsey’s candid and self-revealing blog posts are profound as she shares her intimate experience in recovery from eating disorders.
13. Positive Provocations – Positive Provocations by Zeenat Merchant-Syal, is a blog that urges its reader to be the best they can be to grow in a healthy and spiritual way.
14. Sandi Amorim – Light the fire within, with Sandi Amorim and her intense blog Deva Coaching. Get ready to improve your life Now! Without fear! Free yourself from excuses and reasons and get ready to shine!
15. Nourishing the Soul – Ashley Solomon, a psychologist who specializes in the treatment of eating and body image disorders, designed Nourishing the Soul to be a forum for dialogue about our relationships with food, body, self, and the media. It is also a trustworthy resource for news about disordered eating and healthy living.
16. Powered by Intuition – This blog was created by Angela Artemis, to encourage you to discover your intuition, improve your life, your career and attain success in any aspect of your life.
17. Abundance Tapestry – Abundance Tapestry is made by Evelyn Lim. It’s focus is to inspire people to live abundantly. To choose the alternative path away from the mainstream and move with intuitiveness and happiness.
18. Midlife Crisis Queen – Laura Lee takes us to the blog, MidLife Crisis Queen, in order to help us manifest our own unique visions and to discover our own boundless potential and apply it to our lives. – See more at: http://psychologyofeating.com/best-self-help-blogs/#sthash.rPt5IaWe.dpuf
19. Amanda Christian – “Be the hero of your life,” says Amanda Christian. On Amanda’s blog she gives many insights to ignite this part of ourselves. Packed with videos and information, she challenges you to let go of the guilt that holds you back, step into your power, blaze your own trail, and choose love over fear.
20. Wake-up World – Wake Up World’s initial focus was to unravel the web of deceptions that Governments continue to spin in the name of maintaining control and supporting a Corporate agenda. But the site evolved as the readership grew. Today, while WuW continues to offer insight to help break down the “old” ways of thinking and being, they also to celebrate the bright future ahead.
21. Empowerment Moments Blog – Full of inspiration this blog shares tips and suggestions about how to live your power. From how to nail a job interview to ways to overcome loneliness this blog is packed with information and wisdom. Note: Do not let the religious terminology turn you off. Yes, they are associated with the church, however, the content is rich and relevant.
22. Eyes Wide Open – On this blog learn about how to create a life & business that is awake, aware and on YOUR terms.
Our list is a work in progress and we’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite Personal Growth Blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food
P.S. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information-packed video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough, you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public, Transform Your Relationship with Food, HERE.