50 Best Health-Coaches Award 2013
Here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating, we are happy to indicate helpful paths for those who may be struggling with their health, and want some guidance. Everyone has a slightly different message to offer – and this can be life-changing if they happen to speaking your language. Below we have the top health coaches whose message and approach aligns with our philosophy here at the Institute. Find someone who speaks to you. The list below is not in a particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
Top Health Coachs
1. Durga Fuller – Durga Fuller is a counselor with a thriving private practice who writes, and leads workshops, groups, and rites of passage. She specializes in uncovering the blocks to self-care. Strongly intuitive and compassionate, she helps her clients bring more ease and comfort into the relationship with their body and stage of life, and, if necessary, make diet changes to heal from chronic illness.
2. Health Coach Penny – Penny’s believes that for true change to occur, it’s important to listen. We so agree! By incorporating the Duke Integrative Medicine process model Penny gives her clients the language and opportunity to see REAL lasting change in their health.
3. A Passion for Healthy Living - Trish Cardone is a Certified Nutritionist (CN™) and a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) working with those suffering from auto-immune disease and gluten sensitivity. I am also a (CGP) Certified Gluten Practitioner and is also a Tier 1 and Tier 2 Certified through The Gluten Free Society.Org. Great place to check out for those with food sensitivities, or curious about the benefits of gluten free living.
4. Health Coach Advantage – Janet Solie is an Integrative Health Coach, working exclusively with private clients as an Integrative Health Coach. She’s a recreational athlete, equestrian, student of qi-gong and mindfulness, cancer survivor and loves to cook healthy food.
5. Eat.More.Plants - Christie Fischer is a Nutritionist, blogger, and a health and wellness chic whose philosophy is based on researched scientific fact and her understanding of nutrition, blended with her personal passion of aiming for optimum health and living a well-rounded healthy holistic lifestyle.
6. Nutritious America – Abra Pappa of NutritiousAmerica.com is your vibrant living cheerleader with kale pom pom’s held high! Healthy Clean Recipes, Holistic Nutrition Programs, and Healthy Living Tips and Tricks!
7. Jackie Walker - Jackie Walker provides coaching, therapy, and healing for emotional and physical pain. She has a gift for connecting with clients at a soul level and encouraging clients to believe they are loved and loveable.
8. Jessica Ainscough – Jess is a writer, holistic health coach, and green-juicin’, cancer-kickin’ Wellness Warrior. She’s living proof that doctors aren’t always right, that wellness starts in your mind, and that YOU are the most important authority on your own health & body.
9. The Wellness Project – The Wellness Project offers support and guidance to individuals and groups seeking renewed energy, vitality and happiness through nutrition, lifestyle, spirituality, self-love and more. It is a coaching service built on the fundamentals of of nutrition and yoga to feed and nourish the mind, body and spirit.
10. Meg Worden – Meg, a graduate of IIN, and certified yoga instructor, is absolutely fascinated by the way this basic act of nourishing (or not nourishing) ourselves affects every single facet of life. She understands that eating the best foods for your body can turn you into a conduit for art and for love. Great spot for motivation, inspiration and personal work!
11. Euphoric Roots – Cheryl Bigus is Healthy-Life Strategist, chef and writer, who works with smart strong women to overcome chronic stress, hormonal imbalances, weight issues, so they can achieve confidence in the way they look and feel without using boot-camp workouts and deprivation diets.
12. Jessica Procini - Jessica Procini is a weight loss coach who wants her clients to feel fabulous, be happy, and not count calories. Besides her personal coaching practice, Jessica also maintains a blog that is full of educational and entertaining weekly videos!
13. Trainer-Kim - Kim Ludeman is a personal trainer and nutritionist energetic about working with clients who are tired of counting calories and battling with their diets. Her work focuses primarily on following a Paleo diet, but it also addresses emotional and psychological factors related to food.
14. Alina Zhukovskaya – Alina Zhukovskay is a health and nutrition coach who helps clients find the diet that reflects their unique personality and lifestyle. Her culinary expertise also helps insure that the diet is nourishg and delcious!
15. Your Wellness With Wendy - Wendy Cuba-Danca is a health coach with training in eating psychology and functional diagnositic nutrition who belives that everyone is a unique being. She takes an individualized approach when working with clients which results in lasting and deep-rooted outcomes.
16. Making It All Fit – Maureen Wielansky wants moms to remember that self-care is a priority. She helps moms understand through her work as a health and eating psychology coach that one of the greatest gifts they can give their families is to take responsibility for their own health.
17. Appetite for Life – Rachael Codina believes that an inspired life is possible when food, mood, and appetite are in balance. Rachael helps clients look at how they are eating food (not just what they are eating) and how that is affecting the quality of their lives.
18. Eat Empowered – Cynthia Stadd is an expert practitioner, coach, and teacher in the fields of nutrition and psychology, as well as talented business coach. Her work really stands out in terms of her depth of knowledge, infectious enthusiasm, and personal commitment.
29. Dr. Karen Wolfe – Dr. Karen Wolfe is a wellness physician and nutritionist who specializes in working with clients who are ready to create the healthy life they have dreamed about living. Dr. Karen promotes eating a nutrient-dense diet as one part of a healthy life and offers many diet tips and nourishing recipes on her blog.
20. Where I Need to Be – Marisa Vicaro is a New York City health and wellness coach and healthy cooking expert who helps women change their love/hate relationship with food. Marisa also writes the blog “Where I Need to Be” which documents her own health journey and provides helpful tips for achieving wellness goals, meal planning, and cooking really delicious food.
22. Anne-Sophie – Anne-Sophie encourages her clients to find joy in their bodies without dieting and to find peace within themselves without obsessing about food. In addition to describig her approach to working with clients, Anne-Sophie’s site also has an extensive library of podcasts that are worth a listen.
22. Mara Glatzel - Mara Glatzel is an intuitive coach and writer who wants women to realize and experience the power of self-love, self-care, and self-responsibility. Mara’s blog is a must-read as her gift for writing allows her to artfully describe the challenges and beauty of self-love.
23. New Leaf Nutrition – Bridget’s message is a simple one. She wants everyone to have the opportunity to realize: Health and an amazing life are to a large degree, your choice. Learning over time just how good healthy food could be, and discovering how well exercise made her feel, Bridget developed an intense passion for health and fitness. She wanted everyone to know there was an enjoyable and fun way to lose weight, an achievable answer that lead to an unbelievably fulfilling and energetic life.
24. Bodylove Method – Melissa Binkley is a a holistic health coach, mother, and athlete who has worked in the health and wellness industry for over ten years. She has used her struggles with body dismorphia, anorexia, and bulimia as well as over exercising and depression to help her create a program for women to combat the struggles of body image and love themselves again.
25. Kyle Willets – Kyle is the founder of KyleWillets.com where her unique blend of Western and many other medicines helps people recover their energy and up-level their health. She received her graduate and doctoral degrees in physical therapy from Ithaca College in New York. While practicing Western Medicine, she became increasingly more aware of both the strengths and short-comings of her training. She studied Ayurvedic Medicine with Dr. Sundar Raman in Tamil Nadu, India as well as yoga, nutrition, relaxation therapies, and meditation before founding KyleWillets.com in 2011.
26. Bloom For Life – Bloom is an innovative, new-wave business offering a diversity of creative and holistic healing modalities. Amanda Froelich RHN, ISD, ACE – founder and sole healer, offers wholesome nutritional and lifestyle coaching, energy work, live food demonstration and education courses, and therapeutic guidance in a professional manner to help every unique individual attain their best health.
…. and more to come!
We need your help to fill out the rest of the list.
Who’s your favorite health coach?
Let us know: email@example.com
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014