Best 25 Psychology Blogs 2015
These are our picks for Best 25 Psychology Blogs of 2015. Enjoy! Here at The Institute for the Psychology of Eating we’re on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health.
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that you choose to practice. The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering: the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. We also have a well loved online program for the public called Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Best 25 Psychology Blogs of 2015 is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
Best 25 Psychology Blogs 2015
1. Kelly Brogan – A holistic psychiatrist specializing in woman’s health and Kelly’s blog she challenges conventional paradigms of the mental health care system. Informative and thought provoking she stirs the pot of what has been thought to be as ‘normal’ with refreshing ideas and knowledge.
2. Good Therapy – Good Therapy provides resources and information about specific mental health topics such as anxiety, depression, relationship challenges, and more, as well as daily news and information about therapy, psychology, and wellness.
3. Psych Congress Network – The Psych Congress Network keeps mental health professionals current on the latest clinical news, research breakthroughs, and peer perspectives.
4. Judy Tsafrir, MD. – Judy shares her personal experiences and her findings about mental health, spirituality, digestive health, immunity, trauma and much more.
5. Dr. Marcy Cole – Dr. Macy shares her personal and professional experiences as she mines for the gold in each adventures. She says “I hope that my blog inspires you to author your own life, and to relish in the lessons learned and gifts embedded in each and every one of them on each and every day of your life.”
6. LISW Holistic Counseling – Ann’s blog is a collection of professional and personal experiences that are designed to empower her readers. She spotlights other holistic health practitioners that focus on well being to educate her audience of the many ways to empower their healing experience.
7. Psychology of Wellbeing – The Psychology of Wellbeing is a study of the science of holistic wellness with an emphasis on applications of psychology and positive psychology. Loaded with information and inspiration these articles are fun to read and engaging.
8. Evolutionary Psychology – Emily is psychiatrist looking for evolutionary solutions to modern mental health problems. The content on her blog is gives great insight into unique solutions to common issues.
9. The Well Clinic – The Well Clinic is an organization of medical and mental health professionals offering progressive and state of the art treatment of mood, trauma and relationship issues.
10. Psych Central – Because Psych Central’s mission is to provide reliable, independent, unbiased mental health information to help reduce stigma and promote acceptance of mental disorders, their articles offer information and support for whatever part of your health journey you are on.
11. Pax Tandon – Pax Tandon brings mind, body and spiritual healing to teens and young adults by applying Positive Psychology to real life issues. In her blog posts she shares the solutions to navigate life’s challenges.
12. Psych Choices – Brain chemistry and talking can be important elements of healing, but equally important are the body, the emotions, the spirit, and our relationships with others and with ourselves. The content in Psych Choice’s blog speak to nutrition, movement and communication to be critical aspects of balancing the body and mind.
13. Holistic and Spiritual Counseling – Holistic and Spiritual Counseling provides techniques and tools to create a balanced life.
14. Charlotte Markey – Charlotte Markey, Ph.D., is professor of psychology and chair of the psychology department at Rutgers University (Camden). Charlotte focuses primarily on how romantic partners are relevant to individuals’ eating behaviors, body image, and health. She shares these insights in her personal blog as well as the award winning website, ScienceofRelationships.com.
15. Charleston Holistic Counseling – Lair, the founder of Charleston Holistic Counseling and blog author is about sharing the wisdom that is inherent in life’s challenges. With unique insight his blog posts are full of information that will enhance your emotional and spiritual wealth.
16. Zest and Harmony Counseling – Cassandra Herbert is here to address and affirm you as a full and complete person. Her blog articles assist you in tapping into your inner wisdom and strength to better support you on your life journey.
17. Sierra Agape – Kimball calls her blog “The Crone’s View” and she invites us to climb in the little boat with her and ride along the waterways that we share together as humans. Her blog is intimate as she shares personal stories that have transformed her and allowed her to become the crone she is.
18. Geli Heimann – Geli writes passionately about health and wellbeing because she understand life can be quite miserable and hard at times and can affect just about everything in our lives.
19. Roots Renewal – Everywhere from Emotional Freedom Technique to Focus Wheel projects to easy ways to decrease your anxiety the Roots Renewal blog has something for everyone who is looking to become more aware.
20. Zen Psychiatry – Elena is a psychiatrist who’s passionate about integrating Western medicine, Eastern philosophy, and holistic approaches to help people live richer and fuller lives. In her blog she shares her vulnerable and personal journey overcoming cancer.
Our list is a work in progress and we’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite Psychology Blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food