Best 25 Personal Development Podcasts 2015
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that you choose to practice. The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering: the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. We also have a well loved online program for the public called Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Best 25 Personal Development Podcasts 2015 is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just click the box below, copy and paste!
Best 25 Personal Development Podcasts 2015
1. Confidence on the Go – Confidence on the Go’s mission is to help you ‘love the skin you are in.’ This is the community where confidence grows. Trisha interviews inspiring people that give you the motivation and inspiration to live the life you love.
2. The Charged Life – Brendon Burchard shares insights on motivation, success, high performance, and living a fully charged life.
3. Cultivating Mindful Awareness – Tara Brach, author and teacher, shares a talk each week on Buddhist teachings and practices. At the beginning of each podcast, she guides her listeners through a 30-minute mindfulness guided meditation (also known as Vipassana) and then speaks for about 50 minutes.
4. The One You Feed – Join the discussion about how to create a life worth living. It is based from the parable of the Two Wolves. This is an open minded discussion about habits, wisdom, depression, anxiety, happiness, psychology, philosophy, and motivation.
5. The School of Greatness – The mission of the School of Greatness is to share inspiring stories from the most brilliant business minds, world class athletes and influential celebrities. All of this to assist you to find out what makes great people great.
6. Life Habits on Mentoring – From content on gender equality to empathy Karl’s podcast shares the life habits that are worth developing.
7. London Real – London Real is a weekly, one hour video podcast documenting the journey of Brian Rose & Nic Gabriel as they challenge the status quo, explore the human experience, and exchange ideas and perspectives with their guests in one of the most exciting and diverse cities on the planet.
8. The Work of Byron Katie – The Work of Byron Katie is a way of identifying and questioning the thoughts that cause all the fear, violence, and suffering in the world. Experience the happiness of undoing those thoughts through The Work, allowing your mind to return to its true, awakened, peaceful, creative nature.
11. Operation Self Reset – On this Podcast Jake Nawrocki interviews New York Times best-selling authors, world-renowned researchers, and truly successful people who transformed their lives for the better. He also share proven tips on the subjects of time management, public speaking, goal setting, and more.
12. Steve Pavlina – Steve Pavlina – personal development for smart people – talks about our beliefs, intuition, truth and awareness and much more.
13. Learn Out Loud – LearnOutLoud’s Personal Growth Podcast will periodically showcase classic and contemporary self development audio. Learn how to achieve your goals, improve your relationships, increase your creativity, and much more.
14. Happiness Through Self Awareness – This Podcast explores awareness as the pathway to happiness. Using Self awareness or consciousness as the means to identify and change core beliefs, stop emotional reactions, and develop love and happiness in your relationships.
15. This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt – This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt is a weekly podcast dedicated to intentional leadership. The goal is to help you live with more passion, work with greater focus, and lead with extraordinary influence.
16. Good Life Project – Inspirational, unfiltered conversations and stories about finding meaning, happiness, purpose, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, love, confidence and success in life. From iconic world-shakers to everyday people, every story matters.
17. 48 Days – Join Dan Miller every week for the “48 Days To The Work You Love” Internet Radio Show. Dan is the nation’s leading authority on work, career and business start-up. This Show consistently sits in the top 50 under the Business category in iTunes, and is often at #1 under Careers.
18. Producer’s Pick – Many of today’s most compelling and authentic spiritual teachers enter the Sounds True studio to offer their insights and practices-unscripted and from the heart. The producers of our programs present the moment when they hear the teacher’s unique vision coming through with brilliant clarity, and the recording becomes a true wisdom transmission.
19. Rick Hanson – We all want greater happiness, love, and wisdom. To support you on your path to greater happiness, love and wisdom, Rick Hanson gathers tools and information from psychology, brain science, and the contemplative traditions. These are offered freely here to help reduce stress, sorrow, fear, and anger; to promote well-being and personal growth.
20. Creating A Healing Space – A collection of suggestions for health professionals and others who want to help themselves and others be well.
21. A Better Life – A Better Life is a podcast created for the person who wants to be living their best possible life. Rachel Rofe interviews inspiring people who have risen from hard situations and created lives they’re very proud of. Learn the practical action steps people take to make their lives better, what they’re working on right now (nobody’s perfect!), and get weekly inspiration and motivation to live your best life.
22. The Overwhelmed Brain – A weekly personal growth show for the critical thinker. For people who are annoyed with affirmations, and tired of being told to “think positively”. This show will provide practical advice and common sense tips to help you along your journey.
Our list is a work in progress and we’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite personal development podcasts in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food