Best 25 Health Podcasts 2015
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that you choose to practice. The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering: the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training We also have a well loved online program for the public called Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Best 25 Health Podcasts 2015 is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just click the box below, copy and paste!
Best 25 Health Podcasts 2015
1. Amy Myers – Dr. Amy Myers is a functional medicine physician who is exploring a new approach to medicine. In her engaging podcast she offers new ways of overcoming imbalances by addressing the root cause.
2. Humans are Not Broken: Latest in Paleo – Hosted by Angelo Coppola, this weekly podcast delivers the latest alternative health and fitness news.
3. Wellness Wonderland – A weekly podcast of inspirational interviews with leaders in the wellness world and beyond. Every Wednesday Wellness Wonderland has deep, authentic conversations with top entrepreneurs, visionaries, and gurus.
4. House Call Doctor – From anywhere to bruises to cholesterol, the House Call Doctor, Dr. Sanaz Majd, answers your questions quick and dirty. She is funny and straightforward as she speaks to the “off-limit” questions that you have been wondering about.
5. Nutrition Diva – Monica Reinagel, the Nutrition Diva, offers up her simple ways to improve your eating habits. She is here to help you sort through the nutrition facts from fiction and make choosing healthy easier. Quicker than ever you’ll be eating healthier and feeling happier!
6. The Rich Roll – Rich is an advocate on behalf of green living and plant based nutrition for athletes. In his podcast he interviews and discusses all dimensions of wellness — from general fitness, endurance, and ultra-endurance multisport training to vegan / plant-based nutrition / cooking, meditation, yoga, sustainable lifestyle and more with the most leading edge experts. He gives great tips for long-term health and how to live our best selves.
7. ReWild Yourself! – Daniel Vitalis is leading the modern ReWilding movement by reconnecting individuals with their intrinsic wild and sovereign nature, inspiring them to rise to the heights of their boundless potential, and empowering them with ancient and modern strategies for vigorous living.
8. Katy Knows – It’s the “Katy Says” podcast, where movement geek Dani Hemmat joins biomechanist Katy Bowman, author of Move Your DNA, for discussions on body mechanics, movement nutrition, natural movement and how movement can be the solution to modern ailments we all experience.
9. The Fat Burning Man – Abel James of FatBurningMan.com interviews leaders in the paleo, primal, evolutionary, and ancestral field to share secrets about losing fat, building muscle, and improving health.
10. Balanced Bites – Hosted by Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe, submit your questions and prepare yourself for them to be answered. This dynamic duo of Balanced Bites offers practical and modern approaches to holistic and Paleo/real food nutrition.
11. The Health Bridge – Pedram Shojai explores the many facets of health and wellness. The intention of this podcast is to provide its listeners with practical advise that they can implement in their lives, with some sprinkles of sage wisdom. Because nothing is off-limits, there is never a boring moment in the conversation.
12. Revolution Health Radio – This show is brought to you by Chris Kresser he describes himself as a health detective and he is the creator of chriskresser.com. Revolution Health Radio challenges mainstream health and nutrition myths and delivers new and practical information on how to prevent and reverse disease naturally.
13. Underground Wellness – Underground Wellness is a great resource for trusted information in fitness, nutrition, and health. Sean is engaging and asks brilliant questions to his wide variety of guests.
14. David Wolfe – Take your health to an extraordinary and exciting level as you join David Wolfe and the many people he interviews as you discover a whole new range of vitality. He offers you his insight with humor, extravagance, and fun!
15. Wellness Mama – The Wellness Mama podcast is a weekly series covering the topics of real food, stress, sleep, fitness, toxins natural living and other health advice to give you actionable solutions to improve your family’s health.
16. Bulletproof Radio – Bulletproof Executive distills the knowledge of more than 120 world-class MDs, biochemists, Olympic nutritionists, meditation experts, and more than $250,000 spent on personal self-experiments. In these podcast Dave Asprey and guests provide you with everything you need to upgrade your mind, body, and life.
17. Juicing Radio – JuicingRadio run by Angie and Shane, is a podcast aimed at motivating, inspiring and educating people who are interested in starting juicing, sustaining juicing or renewing their interest in juicing.
18. Live Fit – “Glen Johnson’s podcast -Live Fit provides unbiased, realistic, and very informative information about holistic weight loss, health coaching, fitness, nutrition and realistic exercise.
19. Dishing Up Nutrition – Licensed nutritionists, dietitians, and educators from Nutritional Weight & Wellness give practical, real-life solutions for healthier living through nutrition. Questions from listeners are answered by expert guests for lively discussions about nutrition, supplements, cooking and the latest research.
20. The Paleo Solution – A free, weekly podcast where Robb answers your questions about Paleo nutrition, intermittent fasting, training, fitness, and more.
21. Conversations with Extraordinary People – A free, weekly podcast where Robb answers your questions about Paleo nutrition, intermittent fasting, training, fitness, and more.
22. Modern Farm Girls – Modern Farm Girls is a humorous podcast by Diana Rodgers & Liz Wolfe talking about farming, homesteading & paleo nutrition.
23. Biodynamics Now – BDNow! is a weekly Podcast with leading thinkers about the relationship between food and wellness with an emphasis on how subscribers can grow the most nutritional food possible.
24. Holistic Path to Health – The Holistic Path to Health podcast with Dr. Eva Detko shares information and resources to help people achieve optimal physical and mental health naturally. Dr Eva also talks to other natural health practitioners about their respective areas of expertise.
Our list is a work in progress and we’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite Personal Growth Blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food
P.S. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information-packed video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough, you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public, Transform Your Relationship with Food, HERE.