Best 25 Fitness Blogs 2015
These are our picks for Best 25 Fitness Blogs 2015. Enjoy! Here at The Institute for the Psychology of Eating we’re on a mission to forever change the way the world understands food, body and health.
We’re “diet agnostic” – meaning we do our best to honor and support the wisdom and usefulness of ANY dietary approach that you choose to practice. The Institute for the Psychology of Eating is the world’s only online school dedicated to a progressive, positive, holistic understanding of eating psychology and nutrition. Unique and revolutionary in its approach, the Institute teaches students and professionals to effectively work with the most common and compelling eating challenges of our times: weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more.
The Institute features an internationally acclaimed distance learning professional offering: the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training. We also have a well loved online program for the public called Transform Your Relationship with Food. No matter what nutritional system you follow, we all have a relationship with food that profoundly impacts our behavior and metabolism. If you’re interested in learning more about the work we do, please check out our FREE Video Series called The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough. You can sign up for it HERE. The list below for Best 25 Fitness Blogs 2015 is in no particular order. They’re all ranked highly in our eyes!
Been selected? Want to share this badge on your website?
Just copy and paste the code below!
Best 25 Fitness Blogs 2015
1. Dr. Phoenyx – Dr. Phoenyx Austin is a physician, fitness expert and she uses her blog as a platform to inform her audience about nourishing and sustaining ways to move your body.
2. Rogcity Fitness – As a fitness enthusiast, Jeff’s goal is to reach as many people as possible to start living with their health as a #1 priority. His fitness classes and suggestions are accessible so no one has an excuse not to begin!
3. Born Fitness – Regardless of your fitness level, Adam Bornstein offers fitness wisdsom in addition to tips on how to fuel your body right so that you can feel better than ever.
4. Neghar Fonooni – Neghar Fonooni is a blogger and personal trainer. On her site, Eat, Lift, and Be Happy, she serves up equal parts fitness and nutrition tips and positive, empowering thoughts on self-love and self-acceptance.
5. Fit Bits – Tess is a reformed binge-eater, beer-guzzler, lazy ex-smoker and now she keeps she is all about fitness and healthy eating escapades. The U.K-based FitBit’s blog is motivating, funny, and totally relatable.
6. Fit Bottom Girls – Jennipher Walters and Erin Whitehead, are the awesome voices behind Fit Bottomed Girls, and they bring their lighthearted and practical approach to fitness that makes it available for everyone. They are real women with busy lives who understand that exercise should be enjoyable, not torturous. And from the friendly voice to the feel-good tagline “Fit bottoms come in all shapes and sizes”, this popular blog has a lighthearted and practical approach to fitness that we seriously dig. It’s a great combo of positivity, fun, workouts, motivation, and more.
7. Remodel Fitness – Jessi is candid and real. Her techniques for a better body involve what is below the surface. Her blog is informative and empowering!
8. Science For Fitness – Very in-depth and thorough information about the science of moment. Part of Hayden’s mission is give this readers the tools necessary to assess the credibility, relevance, and limitations of scientific studies and media reports about fitness.
9. All Out Effort – Sam describes himself as a martial artist, coach, writer, fitness nerd, information geek, and productivity nut. Coming from so many different perspectives he uses fitness to be more productive in life.
10. Dai Manuel – This blog asks us to apply fitness to all levels of our lives. From the bank account to how we take pictures to actual physical fitness, it is asking its readers to enable themselves to live a fit life in all aspects.
11. Roman Fitness Systems – This fitness information blog provides a lot of information about what you’d consider traditional fitness topics. But you’ll also find articles about business and entrepreneurship, sex and relationships, and writing and marketing.
12. Workout Mommy – Lisa was a personal trainer, group fitness instructor and marathon runner, before having kids. Now a mom of four little boys, she admits she struggles with finding the time to commit to her fitness and health goals. Her blog provides motivation, inspiration, and ideas on how to fit in exercise, fitness, and health in your busy day. After all, a fit mommy is a happy mommy!
13. Life by Daily Burn – Life by DailyBurn is dedicated to helping you live a healthier, happier and more active lifestyle. Through reliable and insightful articles, tools and resources, Life by DailyBurn goes the extra mile to empower others to take greater control over their physical, mental and emotional lives.
14. Powercakes – Susan Tolles equips women over the age of 50 with the tools they need to flourish and to create the life they desire. Kasey Arena, Certified Personal Trainer and the voice behind Powercakes, has a great passion and enthusiasm for fitness, fuelling your body, cooking and baking. Kasey prides herself on teaching the importance of everyone finding their own balance in life.
15. Loving Fit – LovingFit is a lifestyle blog where creativity meets fitness, nutrition is about simplicity and beauty is not only physical in appearance, but a combinations of both worlds, inner and outer combined as a whole.
16. Mariah Dolan – Mariah provides information for busy moms about how to fit a healthy lifestyle into the rigmarole of work, family and the constant barrage of children’s activities. Her goal is to make “healthy” an essential part of your day.
17. Katy Says – The KatySays blog was originally written for students of the Restorative Exercise Institute, how to assess body position and movement as well as teach corrective exercise. In 2013, Alignment Matters was released—the bundled, edited, organized, and indexed first five years of this blog—to be used tool or reference guide for the reader interested in alignment and health through natural movement.
18. Breaking Muscle – Breaking Muscle is team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing comprehensive strength & conditioning and mind body wellness programs. Breaking Muscle does not specialize, but seeks to help you find the fitness regimen best for you.
19. Run to the Finish – Amanda Brooks knows what it’s like to fake knee pain to get out of running or hear someone say they crave vegetables and think they are crazy! On her blog she shares her story, clean eating recipes, workout ideas, running tips, motivation, expert interviews, travel and adventures to find consistent motivation and reach your goals.
20. Pilates Pal – Pilates Pal is on a mission to help connect the Pilates family all over the world. Thier blog brings together all aspects associated with Pilates, covering topics from pilates equipment to what happens after 30 days of pilates!
Our list is a work in progress and we’re always open to suggestions. Feel free to email us and post your favorite fitness blogs in the comments below!
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
© Institute For The Psychology of Eating, All Rights Reserved, 2014
Get Your FREE Video Series
New Insights to Forever Transform Your Relationship with Food
P.S. If you haven’t had a chance to check out our FREE information-packed video series, The Dynamic Eating Psychology Breakthrough, you can sign up for it HERE. It’s a great way to get a better sense of the work we do here at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. If you’re inspired by this work and want to learn about how you can become certified as an Eating Psychology Coach, please go HERE to learn more. And if you’re interested in working on your own personal relationship with food, check out our breakthrough 8-week program designed for the public, Transform Your Relationship with Food, HERE.